Biden Selling Us Out To Foreigners

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
F4DWR8QWEAAhTOF.jpg

Biden's "America Last" policies are boiling to the surface.

Last month he sued Elon Musk for not hiring illegals.
Now his focus is to make sure that foreigners are put in important positions all over America.

This is the best way I know of turning America into something other than America.

Diversity and Equity. Build Back Better.

President Joe Biden is projected to hugely boost the foreign-born workforce in the United States, adding about half a million to fill American jobs while tens of millions of Americans remain out of the labor market entirely.

Analysis from Goldman Sachs economists projects Biden’s ramping up the nation’s legal immigration system — which brings more than a million foreign nationals to the United States on green cards annually in addition to another million on temporary work visas — will add about 500,000 foreign workers to the workforce by mid-June of next year.

Monthly, the economists note, Biden is inflating the labor market with tens of thousands of foreign workers employers can hire, often at lower wages and with fewer benefits.

“… growth in the foreign-born labor force has accelerated by 50k to 160k per month this year, lifted by a surging foreign-born labor force participation rate (LFPR),” they write.

The ultimate result of adding millions of foreign workers to the workforce every few years, as Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell hinted at last month, is “rebalancing” the labor market so as not to be weighted in favor of employees but instead employers.

Keeping wages down is part of that result as well.

“This rebalancing has eased wage pressures,” Powell said. “Wage growth across a range of measures continues to slow, albeit gradually.”

LINKS

View attachment 824668

Biden's "America Last" policies are boiling to the surface.

Last month he sued Elon Musk for not hiring illegals.
Now his focus is to make sure that foreigners are put in important positions all over America.

This is the best way I know of turning America into something other than America.

Diversity and Equity. Build Back Better.

LINKS

What is the docket number of the case?

Biden sued Musk? :auiqs.jpg:

We know Trump has a history of suing people, but Biden?
Maybe you should start reading the news instead of listening to the news on TV.
They seem to have this aversion to focusing on negative news about Biden.
And plowing thru Google looking for the stories is useless because they'll direct you to something positive about him instead.

Maybe you should start reading the news instead of listening to the news on TV.
They seem to have this aversion to focusing on negative news about Biden.
And plowing thru Google looking for the stories is useless because they'll direct you to something positive about him instead.
Don't really watch tv news.

Unlike you, I am well informed.

Truth Social is the American PRAVDA
For some strange reason...I'm not allowed to access Truth Social.

They banned me for some reason....yet I never posted anything, not once.

All I did was sign up for an account, and then I visited a couple of times.

A month later I tried to get on and they wouldn't let me use my account.

For some strange reason...I'm not allowed to access Truth Social.

They banned me for some reason....yet I never posted anything, not once.

All I did was sign up for an account, and then I visited a couple of times.

A month later I tried to get on and they wouldn't let me use my account.
try again. New account. I believe a Troll Puppet Master like you should be able to get in

Forum List

Back