Orange Jesus

It must be rated a miracle to turn 4000 into 15000.

Do the Trumpanzees understand this or are they a new class of stupid ?
They're counting the people on the sidewalk who couldn't get in. Which wasn't 11,000 people, but of course, they'll argue til they're blue in the face saying there were that many people there because the Orange Shitlord tweeted that was so. Forever and ever, Amen.

They're counting the people on the sidewalk who couldn't get in. Which wasn't 11,000 people, but of course, they'll argue til they're blue in the face saying there were that many people there because the Orange Shitlord tweeted that was so. Forever and ever, Amen.
Can you offer evidence that this number is incorrect? Don't keep us waiting.

15,000 is the capacity. The venue was filled to capacity. Liberals took photos as people were still arriving and tried to palm those off as the real photos of how many people were there.

They've done it before. We're wise to that flim flam.

I suspect that he will back up his fantasy by ripping into the "fake news" media.

What a piece of shit he is.

Capacity was 4,200. Fire Marshall counted and shut the door when something under that was reached. What more do you need?

I suspect that he will back up his fantasy by ripping into the "fake news" media.

He did this all through the campaign, too. He counts the imaginary crowds outside who couldn't get in. If it makes him happy, what's the dif? So long as everyone realizes it isn't true.

15,000 is the capacity. The venue was filled to capacity. Liberals took photos as people were still arriving and tried to palm those off as the real photos of how many people were there.

Are we talking about the same speech? I'm talking about Phoenix. Are you talking about Vegas, perhaps?

He did this all through the campaign, too. He counts the imaginary crowds outside who couldn't get in. If it makes him happy, what's the dif? So long as everyone realizes it isn't true.

Why make up lies when the truth is easily obtainable ?

Size of the crowd wasnt an issue until the "Leader of the Free World" decided to lie about it.

Why make up lies when the truth is easily obtainable ?

Size of the crowd wasnt an issue until the "Leader of the Free World" decided to lie about it.
It must be that Art of the Deal thing.

Capacity was 4,200. Fire Marshall counted and shut the door when something under that was reached. What more do you need?

I need you to spell Marshal correctly. I thought you lefties were smart.

Are we talking about the same speech? I'm talking about Phoenix. Are you talking about Vegas, perhaps?
The fire marshal said 4200 inside and another 4000 plus outside. The photos the libtards are trying to palm off as how many people were there were taken as people were arriving. This is what the libtards always do. It's one of their favorite ways to lie.

The people in the streets were protesting.

I was down there two times in 2016 during the hot months. It is 99deg F outside at 6AM. It can reach 120F-140F inside your car parked in the sun easily I would guess? unless you drive for a while the AC does not get a chance to feel cold.

Way too hot to riot. Not many are even brave enough to walk around. Can't hardly get to the liquor store w/o a car. note: Landscapers I would recommend starting early. Spread out your gravel and get back to shade.

I need you to spell Marshal correctly. I thought you lefties were smart.
Thanks. I always have trouble with those double/single consonant words.

LOL The 'Conservatives' will pucker up and kiss the ass of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown even as he shits in their face. And they will insist that the clown never lies. LOL

What's even funnier, is when he started to do his rambling free association type of speech, he lost the crowd and they either walked out, quit listening and started looking at their phones, or started talking among themselves.

Hundreds left early, while others plopped down on the ground, scrolled through their social media feeds or started up a conversation with their neighbors. After waiting for hours in 107-degree heat to get into the rally hall – where their water bottles were confiscated by security – people were tired and dehydrated and the president just wasn’t keeping their attention. Although Trump has long been the master of reading the mood of a room and quickly adjusting his message to satisfy as many of his fans as possible, his rage seemed to cloud his senses.

Analysis: As Trump ranted and rambled in Phoenix, his crowd slowly thinned – The Denver Post

The fire marshal said 4200 inside and another 4000 plus outside. The photos the libtards are trying to palm off as how many people were there were taken as people were arriving. This is what the libtards always do. It's one of their favorite ways to lie.
So that's 8,000. Some of them were protesters, I hear, since there was something about tear gas and rubber bullets? So Trump is still lying.
But you're right--never trust photos around here.

What is wrong with you folks.

You lost, deal with it already, and........

Get the hell used to it!

Yo dude................I already understand that Trump won. I'm wondering if TRUMP knows that he won, because he keeps up with the campaign style rallies and promises stuff he will never be able to deliver. Wanna talk about the wall Mexico was going to have to pay for, but now instead of doing that, he's threatening to shut down the government unless Congress gives him AMERICAN (not Mexican) taxpayer money to build it? Yeah, he won, now he should start acting presidential like he promised he would 8 months ago. Would be nice if he could tell the truth once in a while.

Forum List

Back