Orange Jesus

What a piece of shit he is.

If only we had a better leader ...

7faf76549c9814a359c835a4cbd395ca--princess-diana-the-princess.jpg

LOL The 'Conservatives' will pucker up and kiss the ass of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown even as he shits in their face. And they will insist that the clown never lies. LOL

You mean like when you puckered up to the half breed BOY President when his claim about if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor was proven to have been a lie? Keep kissing that black ass, NL.

It must be rated a miracle to turn 4000 into 15000.

Do the Trumpanzees understand this or are they a new class of stupid ?

What is wrong with you folks.

You lost, deal with it already, and........

Get the hell used to it!

Yo dude................I already understand that Trump won. I'm wondering if TRUMP knows that he won, because he keeps up with the campaign style rallies and promises stuff he will never be able to deliver. Wanna talk about the wall Mexico was going to have to pay for, but now instead of doing that, he's threatening to shut down the government unless Congress gives him AMERICAN (not Mexican) taxpayer money to build it? Yeah, he won, now he should start acting presidential like he promised he would 8 months ago. Would be nice if he could tell the truth once in a while.

Oh, yeah, like the left?

Russia? Remember that wingdinger.

You cracks people me up.

They're counting the people on the sidewalk who couldn't get in. Which wasn't 11,000 people, but of course, they'll argue til they're blue in the face saying there were that many people there because the Orange Shitlord tweeted that was so. Forever and ever, Amen.
Can you offer evidence that this number is incorrect? Don't keep us waiting.
Capacity was 4,200. Fire Marshall counted and shut the door when something under that was reached. What more do you need?
I was referring to the number of people outside, who came, but could not get in. Im fairly sure you knew that as well... Seeing as how that was the content of your post which I quoted.

They're counting the people on the sidewalk who couldn't get in. Which wasn't 11,000 people, but of course, they'll argue til they're blue in the face saying there were that many people there because the Orange Shitlord tweeted that was so. Forever and ever, Amen.
Capacity was 4,200. Fire Marshall counted and shut the door when something under that was reached. What more do you need?
I was referring to the number of people outside, who came, but could not get in. Im fairly sure you knew that as well... Seeing as how that was the content of your post which I quoted.
How do you count people who cant get in ?

I've only got one question for you, Tommy Taint...WHO THE FUCK CARES HOW BIG TRUMP'S CROWDS ARE!!!

What is wrong with you people on the left? You're obsessed with crowd size like nothing I've ever seen before! It's like you somehow think that if you can show not as many people have gone to a Trump event as is claimed...that he'll have to give up the Presidency to Hillary Clinton! Get a life...get a clue...GET A GRIP!

How do you count people who cant get in ?
There ya go! Good on you ole boy! Now you're getting it! If you cannot count them... How can you dispute the number?

LOL The 'Conservatives' will pucker up and kiss the ass of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown even as he shits in their face. And they will insist that the clown never lies. LOL

You mean like when you puckered up to the half breed BOY President when his claim about if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor was proven to have been a lie? Keep kissing that black ass, NL.

I don't like it when everyone calls him "black". It is disrespectful. He is only 1/2 black. Raised whitey in suburbs. I've got more ghetto hustle in me than he ever thought about........on the court and the course. He is a 1/2 black MarshMellowed pussy. I hate the money-wasting lying SOB more than the devil himself.
#Despise-All-DemonCrats.

I've only got one question for you, Tommy Taint...WHO THE FUCK CARES HOW BIG TRUMP'S CROWDS ARE!!!

What is wrong with you people on the left? You're obsessed with crowd size like nothing I've ever seen before! It's like you somehow think that if you can show not as many people have gone to a Trump event as is claimed...that he'll have to give up the Presidency to Hillary Clinton! Get a life...get a clue...GET A GRIP!
Its only important to one fucking massive infant.

Its only important to one fucking massive infant.
What does Matthew have to do with this?

I don't like it when everyone calls him "black". It is disrespectful. He is only 1/2 black. Raised whitey in suburbs. I've got more ghetto hustle in me than he ever thought about........on the court and the course. He is a 1/2 black MarshMellowed pussy. I hate the money-wasting lying SOB more than the devil himself.
#Despise-All-DemonCrats.

I do it so when his supporters, etc. decide to use the white half to try and make a point I can show their hypocrisy.

We wouldn't care if the Pres would quit lying about it. THAT's what some people care about. And like good Trumpbots, his supporters feel obligated to defend his lies with more and more lies. Just sad.

Forum List

Back