🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oregon is suddenly in jeopardy, & Biden wants to help. He is visiting the state to campaign for the Dem nominee for Gov, who is on the ropes in polls

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Virginia's Youngkin to campaign with Oregon GOP gubernatorial candidate Christine Drazan following Biden visit

Oregon is a failure. They capitulated far too much to the radical Left to the point ANTIFA ran over anything and anybody without ramifications. You also had Eastern Oregon begging to be annexed by Idaho.

Failed Democrat policies.

1665667769018.jpeg

Ugh Kotex?

She is named after a tampon?

She cant win in fucking OREGON? What kind of awful piece of must she be?

well, the GOP candidate in Oklahoma is doing badly in the polls too. both parties are in trouble

Both are going to lose, huh?

IN CONGRESSIONAL AND GUBERNATORIAL RACES SPECIFICALLY:

Tell you what. If more Republicans win their elections than Dems on November 8th 2022, dont ever post again.

If more Dems win than Pubs, I will never post here again.

Deal? Thats fair, right?

Now you will backtrack…you know it.

BACKPEDAL IN 3, 2, 1….

Virginia's Youngkin to campaign with Oregon GOP gubernatorial candidate Christine Drazan following Biden visit

Republicans are going to win this one.

Both are going to lose, huh?

IN CONGRESSIONAL AND GUBERNATORIAL RACES SPECIFICALLY:

Tell you what. If more Republicans win their elections than Dems on November 8th 2022, dont ever post again.

If more Dems win than Pubs, I will never post here again.

Deal? Thats fair, right?

Now you will backtrack…you know it.

BACKPEDAL IN 3, 2, 1….

Nothing huh?

Didnt think so.

This made me laugh so hard. Biden went to Oregon to “help” the incumbent governor…..AND SHE LEFT THE COUNTRY FOR FUCKING ASIA!

Biden wants to throw her an anchor while she is drowning. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Nothing huh?

Didnt think so.

This made me laugh so hard. Biden went to Oregon to “help” the incumbent governor…..AND SHE LEFT THE COUNTRY FOR FUCKING ASIA!

Biden wants to throw her an anchor while she is drowning. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Biden is the skunk at a church social! Nobody wants him close enough for the stink of incompetence to wear off on them! If the Democrats in Washington DC could figure out a way to do it...THEY'D probably leave to get away from him as well! :)

Biden is the skunk at a church social! Nobody wants him close enough for the stink of incompetence to wear off on them! If the Democrats in Washington DC could figure out a way to do it...THEY'D probably leave to get away from him as well! :)

She left the COUNTRY when she heard he was visiting Oregon to campaign for her.

It doesnt get funnier and more obvious that Biden is trash.

I have relatives in that state and there have been problems w/ Brown being gov that effected them directly. She is a monster (I don't want to reveal details w/o asking and likely will not be asking)

Forum List

Back