Oregon Officers Turn in Police Chief, Allege Racism

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Our boys in blue are at it again. This time a police chief in the confederate northwest state of Oregon is turned in by 2 police officers for racism. This is obviously an accepted state of affairs for the town because they allowed the chief to retire before the investigation was completed. The mayor penned a glowing editorial about the racist chief. The two officers that turned him in have been threatened and their children harassed. Obviously the town of Clatskanie is what we call a sundown town. I wonder how many skinhead rallies this police chief supported?

Ore. police chief sang Dixie, mocked blacks as monkeys, report says

Everytime I read an asslips thread I know it's going to cause pain, but it's like a trainwreck, you just have to look sometimes.

2357aa9a13ca345ffeef01450e01421e.jpg

BTW asslips, Oregon's troops fought for the union.

Imbecile...

Oregon is about as left loon as a state can get

Yes...for liberal states it ties third with Rhode Island, according to a Gallup Poll. Ties fifth with Hawaii in another poll in `14. Very bottom when it comes to students graduating from high school.

If it only weren't so lush and beautiful here...:lol:

Last edited:
Everytime I read an asslips thread I know it's going to cause pain, but it's like a trainwreck, you just have to look sometimes.

2357aa9a13ca345ffeef01450e01421e.jpg

BTW asslips, Oregon's troops fought for the union.

Imbecile...

I called it confederate northwest due to the amount of racists in the state. Look at you taking the description literally. How stupid are you?

Oregon Was Founded As a Racist Utopia

"When Oregon was granted statehood in 1859, it was the only state in the Union admitted with a constitution that forbade black people from living, working, or owning property there. It was illegal for black people even to move to the state until 1926. Oregon's founding is part of the forgotten history of racism in the American west."

Only certain parts. I've been there and my uncle lived there for years.

Mhm....you have zero credibility. None
You always think I care what you consider credible. I dont. I am teaching. This is not a discussion.

LOL You lost it when you claimed black children have special needs....then failed to produce. Get lost, nitwit

You always think I care what you consider credible. I dont. I am teaching. This is not a discussion.

LOL You lost it when you claimed black children have special needs....then failed to produce. Get lost, nitwit
Youre on my thread Pinky. You should get lost if you are emotionally traumatized.

Youre on my thread Pinky. You should get lost if you are emotionally traumatized.

I'm making fun of your obvious ignorance. Nothing more and nothing less

I'm making fun of your obvious ignorance. Nothing more and nothing less
Thats nice Pinky.

Sheesh...His own officers turned him in...From the article:

Stone wrote that on June 25th, the four men were at the police station talking about a complaint of racism by an African-American woman involving Rainier police. He was asked to assist a Rainier officer in her arrest.

The woman accused the two of racism, Stone told the chief, Gibson and McQuiddy. He said the woman said 'when you look at me, my black skin and my nappy hair, all you see is an animal."

Stone said Chief Hoover interrupted him and said "that's what she is." He then put his hands in his armpits and started scratching them. He started to make loud monkey sounds and danced and jumped around the room and "beat his chest like Tarzan."

"I began to become extremely uncomfortable," Stone wrote. "I have never been in a work environment where a manager, especially an executive officer, is openly racist."

Stone said he tried to maintain his composure and continue with the briefing over the arrest.

The "good guy" cops turned him in and once again the punishment is ....full retirement.

Everywhere west of the Cascade mountain range is liberal, some areas VERY liberal. East of the Cascades is pretty conservative.
The majority of the population is west of the Cascades, therefore Oregon is getting bluer all the time.

Politically, not a good place to live and the weather sucks.

Forum List

Back