Oregon Officers Turn in Police Chief, Allege Racism

Everywhere west of the Cascade mountain range is liberal, some areas VERY liberal. East of the Cascades is pretty conservative.
The majority of the population is west of the Cascades, therefore Oregon is getting bluer all the time.

Politically, not a good place to live and the weather sucks.
No its not liberal in regards to race. Oregon and the northern part of California is a racist hotbed full of KKK clowns and skinheads

Everywhere west of the Cascade mountain range is liberal, some areas VERY liberal. East of the Cascades is pretty conservative.
The majority of the population is west of the Cascades, therefore Oregon is getting bluer all the time.

No its not liberal in regards to race. Oregon and the northern part of California is a racist hotbed full of KKK clowns and skinheads

I didn't say anything about race, and don't say "no" to me dumbfuck, I live here.

When white people get caught they like to pretend its only certain kinds of white people. So they claim that one blacks are hallucinating. Then when there is proof they are not..they blame white LIBERALS.

They're still white tho

I didn't say anything about race, and don't say "no" to me dumbfuck, I live here.
No. I didnt say you said anything about race. I just corrected you by saying "no its not liberal in regards to race". If you dont like that too bad.

When white people get caught they like to pretend its only certain kinds of white people. So they claim that one blacks are hallucinating. Then when there is proof they are not..they blame white LIBERALS.

They're still white tho
I've driven through and been to Oregon a number of times and if you are in any place outside of Portland you can feel the hatred. My uncle lived in Lake Oswego and my cousins were frequently called racial slurs.

They're still white tho
I've driven through and been to Oregon a number of times and if you are in any place outside of Portland you can feel the hatred. My uncle lived in Lake Oswego and my cousins were frequently called racial slurs.

Try Eugene.

They're still white tho

Try Eugene.
I did a VoIP installation in Eugene a number of years back and I also have a family friend that is from Eugene. Close to the university its ok. Away from that vicinity are the transplanted confederates.

Our boys in blue are at it again. This time a police chief in the confederate northwest state of Oregon is turned in by 2 police officers for racism. This is obviously an accepted state of affairs for the town because they allowed the chief to retire before the investigation was completed. The mayor penned a glowing editorial about the racist chief. The two officers that turned him in have been threatened and their children harassed. Obviously the town of Clatskanie is what we call a sundown town. I wonder how many skinhead rallies this police chief supported?

Ore. police chief sang Dixie, mocked blacks as monkeys, report says
And? He's gone?....Is there something else?

Everytime I read an asslips thread I know it's going to cause pain, but it's like a trainwreck, you just have to look sometimes.

2357aa9a13ca345ffeef01450e01421e.jpg

BTW asslips, Oregon's troops fought for the union.

Imbecile...

I called it confederate northwest due to the amount of racists in the state. Look at you taking the description literally. How stupid are you?

Oregon Was Founded As a Racist Utopia

"When Oregon was granted statehood in 1859, it was the only state in the Union admitted with a constitution that forbade black people from living, working, or owning property there. It was illegal for black people even to move to the state until 1926. Oregon's founding is part of the forgotten history of racism in the American west."
So racist in fact the whole thing is run by liberal democrats.....Wow.

Our boys in blue are at it again. This time a police chief in the confederate northwest state of Oregon is turned in by 2 police officers for racism. This is obviously an accepted state of affairs for the town because they allowed the chief to retire before the investigation was completed. The mayor penned a glowing editorial about the racist chief. The two officers that turned him in have been threatened and their children harassed. Obviously the town of Clatskanie is what we call a sundown town. I wonder how many skinhead rallies this police chief supported?

And? He's gone?....Is there something else?
......and he was turned in by his own officers. Yes he is retired with a pension thanks to the city council. What do you mean is there something else? What else would there need to be for this to be a current event?

Everytime I read an asslips thread I know it's going to cause pain, but it's like a trainwreck, you just have to look sometimes.

2357aa9a13ca345ffeef01450e01421e.jpg

BTW asslips, Oregon's troops fought for the union.

Imbecile...

I called it confederate northwest due to the amount of racists in the state. Look at you taking the description literally. How stupid are you?

Oregon Was Founded As a Racist Utopia

"When Oregon was granted statehood in 1859, it was the only state in the Union admitted with a constitution that forbade black people from living, working, or owning property there. It was illegal for black people even to move to the state until 1926. Oregon's founding is part of the forgotten history of racism in the American west."
So racist in fact the whole thing is run by liberal democrats.....Wow.
Youre assuming democrats cant be racists I guess?

Obama carried OR by 54-42.

It's Dem KKK country

Oregon is about as left loon as a state can get
Only certain parts. I've been there and my uncle lived there for years.

Mhm....you have zero credibility. None
You always think I care what you consider credible. I dont. I am teaching. This is not a discussion.

LOL You lost it when you claimed black children have special needs....then failed to produce. Get lost, nitwit
Youre on my thread Pinky. You should get lost if you are emotionally traumatized.
Your thread? Genius. Once you put it out there, it becomes OUR thread.

Obama carried OR by 54-42.

It's Dem KKK country
The white women from Oregon love Black guys.

Only certain parts. I've been there and my uncle lived there for years.

Mhm....you have zero credibility. None
You always think I care what you consider credible. I dont. I am teaching. This is not a discussion.

LOL You lost it when you claimed black children have special needs....then failed to produce. Get lost, nitwit
Youre on my thread Pinky. You should get lost if you are emotionally traumatized.
Your thread? Genius. Once you put it out there, it becomes OUR thread.
Sorry goofy. No matter who posts on it, the thread is mine. What kind of a dumbass tells someone to leave their own thread? I cant believe there are two of you.

Oregon is about as left loon as a state can get
Not been to the Eastern half, have you?

Been to both, you lose....again. Eventually you'll cease annoying me
You lie a lot...If you'd been to the Eastern Half you'd know what I'm talking about is true. But will I "cease annoying" you when you get your Christian Sharia law and can push us gays off building? Hold your breath on that one.

Forum List

Back