🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oregon shooters gun purchased legally…..passed their laws….

What does your username mean? You do 2 guys at one time or something else?

Hey 2A I have a question: Previously its been stated that liberals have dumb suggestions for gun laws. Since you are one of the foremost authorities I'm sure you have a ton of more balanced suggestions. What are some common sense things you suggest to curb gun violence in America?

These guns cannot have been legal. Mere possession of a handgun by anyone under 21 is a FELONY. Purchase of those firearns is also illegal

Hey 2A I have a question: Previously its been stated that liberals have dumb suggestions for gun laws. Since you are one of the foremost authorities I'm sure you have a ton of more balanced suggestions. What are some common sense things you suggest to curb gun violence in America?

Allow those who choose to carry a weapon wherever they go in the U.S.

Bed wetters can't seem to "think" (at all) past government solutions.

The only way to prevent crazy people from going on murder sprees, regardless of the weapon they choose, is to have not crazy people armed nearby.

I don't care if they drive a truck into a crowd, silently work their way through a building with a really sharp samurai sword, or pull out a glock.

The force equalizer will never be better than a not crazy person with a weapon.

Period.

Yet no matter how many times you tell bed wetters that, they'll insist that makes things worse.

Even after a certain bed wetter posted a story about a CHL holder who didn't irresponsibly rush into an unknown circumstance.

These are moonbats though. There is no reasoning with the unreasonable.

If I may interject?

Lock up the crazies, and make any doctor signing a release be personally and legally responsible for their decision to release and the subsequent behavior of the patient.

Kill the bad guys on first conviction of any violent crime. $.50 round under the left ear. I mean, is there some reason to keep such potential alive?

Perhaps harsh and indelicate, but that would pretty much take care of most of it.

If I may interject?

Lock up the crazies, and make any doctor signing a release be personally and legally responsible for their decision to release and the subsequent behavior of the patient.

Kill the bad guys on first conviction of any violent crime. $.50 round under the left ear. I mean, is there some reason to keep such potential alive?

Perhaps harsh and indelicate, but that would pretty much take care of most of it.

.22 would do it, and much cheaper.

If I may interject?

A bit much and not needed.

Simply making it easier to lock up the crazies would be a good start.

And there are psych profiles of the worst criminal offenders. You lock them up until they are middle aged and a lot of the crimes won't be committed.

If I may interject?

A bit much and not needed.

Simply making it easier to lock up the crazies would be a good start.

And there are psych profiles of the worst criminal offenders. You lock them up until they are middle aged and a lot of the crimes won't be committed.

I was going for the more cost effective approach.

If I may interject?

I said a $.50 (cent) round, not a .50 cal.! :laugh:

If I may interject?

.22 costs about .10-.15 per round

If I may interject?

.22 costs about .10-.15 per round

Ah.

Haven't bought .22s in ages.

Easy, keep thugs locked up instead of giving them second chances.
Keep mentally deranged in mental hospitals instead of giving them medication.
Deport all illegals and stop immigration of Muslims.

You know, common sense stuff that gives progressives an aneurysm.

Forum List

Back