🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oregon shooters gun purchased legally…..passed their laws….

Hey 2A I have a question: Previously its been stated that liberals have dumb suggestions for gun laws. Since you are one of the foremost authorities I'm sure you have a ton of more balanced suggestions. What are some common sense things you suggest to curb gun violence in America?
Stop creating people who abuse guns.
Stop medicating people on a whim and, for the Chicago variety, etc., stop with the unstructured family bullshit.
Meantime, allow more people to carry and make sure everyone knows it.

And there you go!!!! Gun laws friends offer little security. People can go butt crazy at any time of their life.

Another gun control failure.

But I guarantee, as I type this, someone out there is claiming Universal Background Checks are the cure-all to every firearm related problem.

So…it is being reported that all the guns found were bought legally…..which means licensing, registering and Universal background checks are even more meaningless than they already would be…since now we know he could have passed all of them….and still gone and killed those people…

LA Times: All Guns Used In Oregon Attack Were Purchased 'Legally' - Breitbart

This is false.

He was in a school for people with Psych issues so he lied on permit apps and/or Oregon was not enforcing federal law.

So…it is being reported that all the guns found were bought legally…..which means licensing, registering and Universal background checks are even more meaningless than they already would be…since now we know he could have passed all of them….and still gone and killed those people…

This is false.

He was in a school for people with Psych issues so he lied on permit apps and/or Oregon was not enforcing federal law.
So the laws were in place, and HE broke the law...

This is false.

So the laws were in place, and HE broke the law...

obi, you know people never lie on the paperwork.

Hey 2A I have a question: Previously its been stated that liberals have dumb suggestions for gun laws. Since you are one of the foremost authorities I'm sure you have a ton of more balanced suggestions. What are some common sense things you suggest to curb gun violence in America?

thanks for asking. Longer sentences for gun crimes.....the Police Commissioner of Chicago was on a local radio show...Roe Conn WGN, and he was complaining about sentences for criminals they pick up in Chicago....He said the gun,an who killed Hidea Pendleton...the girl in obama's neighborhood.....had been arrested on an illegal gun possession charge, as a felon, that November and was out in December when he shot her.....

we just arrested a gun trafficker...43 guns he tried to sell...he was sentenced to 3 years...he will be out in under 2.

so arrest gun criminals and put them away for 10-15-20 years....the police Comish said illegal gun possession by a criminal is the gateway crime to gun murder...they arrested at least 30 criminals this year for illegal guns who had already been arrested before for gun possession....

prosecutors and judges are not doing their jobs.

next.....devote police resources to undercover stings at gun shows...and actually catch criminals.

that is pretty much the important points....

they have the virtue of actually targeting gun criminals and not normal gun owners.

and you can do them with existing laws, with no need to license normal gun owners, register any guns or implement inneffective universal background checks.....

These guns cannot have been legal. Mere possession of a handgun by anyone under 21 is a FELONY. Purchase of those firearns is also illegal

he was 26.

This is false.

was it actualy a place that would disqualify him from owning a gun?

thanks for asking. Longer sentences for gun crimes.....the Police Commissioner of Chicago was on a local radio show...Roe Conn WGN, and he was complaining about sentences for criminals they pick up in Chicago....He said the gun,an who killed Hidea Pendleton...the girl in obama's neighborhood.....had been arrested on an illegal gun possession charge, as a felon, that November and was out in December when he shot her.....

we just arrested a gun trafficker...43 guns he tried to sell...he was sentenced to 3 years...he will be out in under 2.

so arrest gun criminals and put them away for 10-15-20 years....the police Comish said illegal gun possession by a criminal is the gateway crime to gun murder...they arrested at least 30 criminals this year for illegal guns who had already been arrested before for gun possession....

next.....devote police resources to undercover stings at gun shows...and actually catch criminals.

they have the virtue of actually targeting gun criminals and not normal gun owners.

and you can do them with existing laws, with no need to license normal gun owners, register any guns or implement inneffective universal background checks.....

St Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said the same thing two weeks ago.

Chief Dotson says judges are part of the gun violence problem in St. Louis city

In 2014, St. Louis circuit judges gave gun criminals probation 62 percent of the time.

The case that has the chief so upset right now involves Jamel Yates, 18, who was charged last week with allegedly killing a man he was selling a gun to in the 6000 block of Suburban.

At the time of last week's shooting, Yates was on probation on a gun charge related to a traffic stop that went badly back in February.

In April, Yates pleaded guilty to illegally carrying a concealed weapon and resisting arrest.

The judge gave him probation.

Now, less than six months later, Yates is charged with first degree murder, which the chief pointed out in that series of tweets issued by the department.

St Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said the same thing two weeks ago.

Chief Dotson says judges are part of the gun violence problem in St. Louis city

In 2014, St. Louis circuit judges gave gun criminals probation 62 percent of the time.

The case that has the chief so upset right now involves Jamel Yates, 18, who was charged last week with allegedly killing a man he was selling a gun to in the 6000 block of Suburban.

At the time of last week's shooting, Yates was on probation on a gun charge related to a traffic stop that went badly back in February.

In April, Yates pleaded guilty to illegally carrying a concealed weapon and resisting arrest.

The judge gave him probation.

Now, less than six months later, Yates is charged with first degree murder, which the chief pointed out in that series of tweets issued by the department.

thanks...this story gets added to my sources...thanks.

Forum List

Back