Oregon woman legally changes gender to non binary

It is a shame that institutions have decided to abandon their roles to embrace social nonsense.

To me, this is just another reason to have a third restroom like some places already do.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I've seen the third restroom at Wal-Mart and its labeled a family restroom.

P.S. I've seen the third restroom at Wal-Mart and its labeled a family restroom.
The left will destroy that soon enough, family is a little too traditional.

Oh come the fuck on, the us govt has a long tradition of destroying families on purpose. Black families in the pursuance of enslavement, Jim Crown, and even now with the New Jim Crow. Native people's families throughout the centuries long campaign of genocide and forced removal of children from families up through the 1950s. Japanese families during internment. Our institutional destructions of familial structure has been leveraged as a tool to subjugate those the system deems unsubstantial.

Oh come the fuck on, the us govt has a long tradition of destroying families on purpose. Black families in the pursuance of enslavement, Jim Crown, and even now with the New Jim Crow. Native people's families throughout the centuries long campaign of genocide and forced removal of children from families up through the 1950s. Japanese families during internment. Our institutional destructions of familial structure has been leveraged as a tool to subjugate those the system deems unsubstantial.
Worse example of moral relativism I've ever seen.

Worse example of moral relativism I've ever seen.

I agree, we should have done and we should do much better as a nation at living out what we preach.

Forum List

Back