🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Organized Shoplifting.....A New Normal

1623709805709.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

I remember the last time I was in San Diego.....they had to take all of the shoes and put them away in storage....and they only left one shoe out front....and you had to ask the girl at the register for the match for it......because there was so much shoplifting going on they couldn't leave the products out on the shelves anymore.
This is what happens when you invite millions of people from 3rd World countries in. All of that free stuff just laying around is just waiting to be stolen.

Poor people need stuff.
They have the right to just steal it, right?

I thought it was weird when I was at the counter in a convenience store
when some teenagers walked in, went to the cooler, and walked out with two cases of beer.

I looked at the cashier and said, "What the fuck was that?"
He finished writing down the time, so he could reference the camera footage,
then told me it was company policy not to try and stop shoplifters.

Last edited:
I was wondering if any people try to change bar codes before heading to the self checkout scanners. Like if you went to Walmart and taped a Rice Krispies bar code over the one on a $40 roast or whatever ....camera's directly above each checkout, so if they supected you or someone happened to be watching, you're busted for sure.

I was reading in the book of Exodus yesterday. It warns against showing partiality to anyone for stealing from someone else, namely just because someone is poor is not an excuse for theft.

I was reading in the book of Exodus yesterday. It warns against showing partiality to anyone for stealing from someone else, namely just because someone is poor is not an excuse for theft.
Hollywood has always glorified criminals, so in a way it makes
petty theft seem relatively insignificant maybe ?

Jesse James, Bonnie and Clyde, dozens of movies where the bad guys are the heroes or end up being the good guys who get away with it.

Some music does too. Running With The Devil
, Breaking the Law......there was a band called the Outlaws. :icon_sjung:

Forum List

Back