🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Organized Shoplifting.....A New Normal

There will come a time when shoplifting from stores won't be enough. The right to steal from private citizens will be a demand.
"Yo, bitch. You turned down the wrong street.
That makes this BMW mine now. Get the fuck out !"
Two hoods behind him point guns at your face.
In Portland burn loot murder drives around in the middle of the night with loud speakers telling white people to get out of black people's homes.

For now they are just driving around. For now.

There will come a time when shoplifting from stores won't be enough. The right to steal from private citizens will be a demand.
In Portland burn loot murder drives around in the middle of the night with loud speakers telling white people to get out of black people's homes.

On second thought about car hijacking -- it's too risky for them now. GPS in almost everything worth over $10 K these days. The mob used to hijack 18 wheelers on a regular basis before that. Car and truck theft was big business.

But these two-bit punks are too stupid to know better.
Get a CC license and a big dog.

Poor people need stuff.
They have the right to just steal it, right?

I thought it was weird when I was at the counter in a convenience store
when some teenagers walked in, went to the cooler, and walked out with two cases of beer.

I looked at the cashier and said, "What the fuck was that?"
He finished writing down the time, so he could reference the camera footage,
then told me it was company policy not to try and stop shoplifters.

Where's this?

Gonna be some dead mofos if they take it any further.

It was at a Circle K convenience store in the closest metro area.
There are other Circle K's that have the same policy.

The company has the policy so cashiers don't get hurt guarding the merchandise.
They can call the cops, but the thief can run before any law enforcement gets there.
In a metro area, following up on shoplifting doesn't always get much attention.

It was at a Circle K convenience store in the closest metro area.
There are other Circle K's that have the same policy.

The company has the policy so cashiers don't get hurt guarding the merchandise.
They can call the cops, but the thief can run before any law enforcement gets there.
In a metro area, following up on shoplifting doesn't always get much attention.

What city is this?
I used to work in a liquor store at night when I was in college.
We carried a 38 snub-nose or whatever we were licensed to carry.

What city is this?
I used to work in a liquor store at night when I was in college.
We carried a 38 snub-nose or whatever we were licensed to carry.

I think you are a bit confused if you think Anywhere, USA today
is a fair comparison to Wherever, USA when you were in college.

I had a Colt Python .357 magnum with a 10" rimmed barrel behind the bar where I slung drinks during my college days.
Believe me ... We ain't there no more chief ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I guess the question becomes, can you ask a retail clerk making $11/hr to risk his life to protect your store's merchandise? Some would, I know, but is it reasonable?

The ultimate solution will of course be to close down the stores, so the locals can complain about racist businesses abandoning their 'hood.

Haven't been able to get a grocery store in Pittsburgh's Hill District for generations because anyone who tries experiences a shrink rate that is off the charts. And for the record, facts cannot be racist. Facts is facts.

Why would I bother potentially going to jail if I had recourse to unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed on an at-will basis in an at-will employment State?
Quit trying. You've been busted on this many times. You're simply wrong and you don't know better than the entire legal community.

Why would I bother potentially going to jail if I had recourse to unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed on an at-will basis in an at-will employment State?
Quit trying. You've been busted on this many times. You're simply wrong and you don't know better than the entire legal community.
None of the legal community is arguing it with me. All the proof I need is a lack of venue so they can just tell me I am wrong like they do for everyone else.

Forum List

Back