Orphanages Are Safer Than Adoption Into Same-sex "families".

I believe that children are at risk from adults, and the studies are quite clear that there is no significant statistical difference in sexuality when it comes to harming children

Yes, the study would be nice. To see what the study compares, who.

Either way, my OP is the testimony of a man that lived in Orphanage who knows an Orphanage is safer, it makes no sense to take a child from the care of an Orphanage and force that child into a "homosexual family".

It is not what children want. It is what the homosexuals want, what you want is not a right when it comes to children that are not biologically yours.

I believe that children are at risk from adults, and the studies are quite clear that there is no significant statistical difference in sexuality when it comes to harming children

Either way, my OP is the testimony of a man that lived in Orphanage who knows an Orphanage is safer, it makes no sense to take a child from the care of an Orphanage and force that child into a "homosexual family".

It is not what children want. It is what the homosexuals want, what you want is not a right when it comes to children that are not biologically yours.
Again, the person in the article you linked is talking about orphanages vs. foster care. Nothing to do with gay people or adoption.

STFU already or cough up something to prove your asinine thread title.

Again, the person in the article you linked is talking about orphanages vs. foster care. Nothing to do with gay people or adoption.

It has everything to do with homosexuals because homosexuals adopt from Orphanages.

This is not about what Homosexuals want and desire.

Its about equal rights for Children.

It has everything to do with homosexuals because homosexuals adopt from Orphanages.

Not anywhere in the story you quoted does the author even mention that it is safer to be in a orphanage then being raised by same sex adoptive parents. You have completely fabricated the premise of your OP and twisted the words of this article to fit your anti-gay agenda. It is all there for everyone to see.

In a way, I must thank you for your work though. The more you spout this fabricated nonsense the more people you continue to alienate. Your doing a great service to the gay community.

I believe that children are at risk from adults, and the studies are quite clear that there is no significant statistical difference in sexuality when it comes to harming children.
show me one study, please

No, not "just once more." You all have been competently rebuked with the competent studies and evidence, so that grade is final for you: F.

Heterosexuals adopt far more children than homosexuals.

Children have the right to be protected from abusive hetero fascists.

Straight married men molest more children...usually their own or their friends' own.

True. The vast majority of pedophiles are straight, married men. Often with children of their own.
But Boys who get raped by men, are being raped by 100% Homosexual men. Gee maybe one simple law, Homosexuals must not have Children would stop all homosexual rape of boys, by men.

As long as we are posting in black and white terms, that is the only response to your post.

No, they are molested by pedophiles. You do realize that a large number of those that molest boys self identify as heterosexual (and are often married with children of their own)?

No, you don't because you're not interested in facts.

I believe that children are at risk from adults, and the studies are quite clear that there is no significant statistical difference in sexuality when it comes to harming children.

No, not "just once more." You all have been competently rebuked with the competent studies and evidence, so that grade is final for you: F.
Post a link to the study you referenced in this thread.

Everyone states irs science but where is that study, where is the link, Jake knows I have been hounding he/she, so where is your study.

Or is it as I say, the homosexual argument for marriage is built on lies and deceit.

Fag-bashers lost.

Everyone states irs science but where is that study, where is the link, Jake knows I have been hounding he/she, so where is your study.

Or is it as I say, the homosexual argument for marriage is built on lies and deceit.

Your entire thread and it's premise is built on lies and deceit.

Liar

Liar
You don't need to sign your posts.

Fag-bashers lost.
And your an ass, that is not my quote, nice hatchet job on the quote.

I guess when the opposition attributes other people's quotes to the OP it shows those who read but do not post, it shows those people that the pro same-sex supporters only have lies and deceit.

Despicable, gay supporters resort to lies and deceit.

Fag-bashers lost.

I guess when the opposition attributes other people's quotes to the OP it shows those who read but do not post, it shows those people that the pro same-sex supporters only have lies and deceit.

I did absolutely nothing to change your post when I hit reply. In fact, I just went back and re-read it and it says exactly what was quoted.

And fag-bashers lost.

Hetero fascists are losing the marriage equality battle.

End of story.

Fag-bashers lost.

I did absolutely nothing to change your post when I hit reply. In fact, I just went back and re-read it and it says exactly what was quoted.

And fag-bashers lost.
Well, that quote is not mine, so now you know, it's a quote within a quote.

I have yet to "bash a fag", you have though, pretty weak of you.

Liar

Pshaw!

You quote an article that doesn't even mention same sex adoptive parents for your premise and then twist it's intent so you can rail against gays. You can't even support your original post. Too funny.

Hetero fascists are losing the marriage equality battle.

End of story.
Children are losing, nobody else.

Where is that study jakestarkey ir will you simply hide it thus prove you must lie to support homosexuality.

I wonder why jakestarkey needs to hide the study in the closet, maybe it's something personal?

Liar

Pshaw!

You quote an article that doesn't even mention same sex adoptive parents for your premise and then twist it's intent so you can rail against gays. You can't even support your original post. Too funny.
My OP is simply a post confirming the safety of orphanages, thus far all the posts in return are personal attacks.

As long as the op is impeccable, as long as nobody has not found anything not factual in the OP, why should I give a damn about petty flames and trolls?

The OP is impeccable only in that heterosexual and homosexual predators adopt from orphanages. So do mostly good people, homosexual and heterosexual.

Forum List

Back