Orphanages Are Safer Than Adoption Into Same-sex "families".

Yep, that is right, another fact from the most loved, me.

Orphanages are safer for children than homosexual same-sex families.

How can that be, Orphanages are Communities, its impossible to hide secrets.

In a same-sex marriage we are already told, "what happens in the bedroom is a secret". Abuse happens all the time to children outside of Orphanages, pick up your local paper, there is the proof. In the privacy of any home, the story is over and over, that the children get abused in secret.

I am sure we will get the typical fools in this thread, obfuscating the truth, but these are facts.

Another fact is that the politicians, despite what is best for the children, are doing what is cheapest. Giving away Orphaned Children to anybody that will take them.

When the Government is involved, its all about money, after all, lawyers are the politicians and the judges

Anyhow, here is the article and the story I have chosen, sorry that it comes from the Huffington Post, but I wanted to start with something credible.

Are There Any Traditional Orphanages in the US Quora

With all the trouble children have, being orphaned, with all the problems we have documented of orphaned children put into foster care. The Liberals dare to preach and dictate to us, that homosexual same sex relationships will be better than the average Human Nature?

This should be the Democrats slogan, "Be a better person, be a Liberal/Democrat".
Foster care isn't adoption. What a stupid premise your title is, and surprisingly not backed up by your link.
My link is anecdotal, take its for what its worth, but it is a very valid point, children adopted from orphanages are never as safe as they were, and now you claim trying something that society has never done before, giving children to homosexuals, you claim that is safer than an orphanage? Where is your proof?

Why would a boy adopted by a lesbian couple be more susceptible to abuse than if he were in an 'orphanage'?
read the OP, you come into the end of an thread and ask a question that is in the OP.

Its easy, where do you think you could abuse a child easier, in your living room or in an Orphanage where there is 24/7 Supervision and other kids around 24/7?

It is explained in the article, which is about Orphanages and adoption

I'm asking you. Why would a lesbian couple be more likely to sexually abuse an adopted boy than someone at an orphanage?

How often do lesbians sexually abuse male children?
Lesbian Lisa Coleman is getting the death penalty for brutally starving, beating, and murdering her life - partner's 9 year old son, Davonte Williams.

Lesbian Lisa and the mother of the 9 year old boy were able to murder the boy because nobody can see behind the door of a home once it's closed.

That is my first recent murder by homosexuals.

Now you folks need at least 1000 heterosexual couples murdering children, beings how homosexuals with kids are well below 1% of the heterosexual population.

Lots of posting for you, so go.

I believe that children are at risk from adults, and the studies are quite clear that there is no significant statistical difference in sexuality when it comes to harming children.
No, you do not get "just once more." That's over forever.

You have already been given them in this thread and many others, so, no.

Jakestarkey, you never linked to a study in this thread, never in any other thread, nothing, each post has a "permalink". Jakestarkey could prove Jakestarkey posted a study but just like seawytch, jakestarkey reads an article and now is a, "believer", there is "studies". Talk about faith, seawytch and jakestarkey expect us simply to believe. Religion anybody?

No, you are acting like a recalcitrant child who has been explained firmly and correctly why you are wrong with plenty of evidence from studies before. You have been given everything to show you are wrong.

No, not "just once more."

Last edited:
Foster care isn't adoption. What a stupid premise your title is, and surprisingly not backed up by your link.
My link is anecdotal, take its for what its worth, but it is a very valid point, children adopted from orphanages are never as safe as they were, and now you claim trying something that society has never done before, giving children to homosexuals, you claim that is safer than an orphanage? Where is your proof?

Why would a boy adopted by a lesbian couple be more susceptible to abuse than if he were in an 'orphanage'?
read the OP, you come into the end of an thread and ask a question that is in the OP.

Its easy, where do you think you could abuse a child easier, in your living room or in an Orphanage where there is 24/7 Supervision and other kids around 24/7?

I'm asking you. Why would a lesbian couple be more likely to sexually abuse an adopted boy than someone at an orphanage?

Lesbian Lisa Coleman is getting the death penalty for brutally starving, beating, and murdering her life - partner's 9 year old son, Davonte Williams.

Lesbian Lisa and the mother of the 9 year old boy were able to murder the boy because nobody can see behind the door of a home once it's closed.

Now you folks need at least 1000 heterosexual couples murdering children, beings how homosexuals with kids are well below 1% of the heterosexual population.

One, Lisa' terrible action is only an aberration until you post many, many more.

The differential is probably closer to 500 to 1, and the heteros would beat that differential by 2 or 3 times. However, I don't have the numbers, and neither do you.

That was not an adoption. Now you're implying that biological mothers should have their children taken away from them and put in orphanages if they choose to enter into a lesbian relationship.

And we are ignoring the single mother heteros who allow their boyfriends to kill their children. We should take children away from mothers, it is the only logical answer. Step off, Elektra.

That was not an adoption. Now you're implying that biological mothers should have their children taken away from them and put in orphanages if they choose to enter into a lesbian relationship.
Don't attempt to put words in my mouth, I never stated anything vaguely resembling your personal attack. Just stick with the op.

I believe that children are at risk from adults, and the studies are quite clear that there is no significant statistical difference in sexuality when it comes to harming children.

Jakestarkey, you never linked to a study in this thread, never in any other thread, nothing, each post has a "permalink". Jakestarkey could prove Jakestarkey posted a study but just like seawytch, jakestarkey reads an article and now is a, "believer", there is "studies". Talk about faith, seawytch and jakestarkey expect us simply to believe. Religion anybody?

No, you are acting like a recalcitrant child who has been explained firmly and correctly why you are wrong with plenty of evidence from studies before. You have been given everything to show you are wrong.

You are a LIAR

You are a LIAR, you qualified your opinion with a "study", you never read, you never linked, and you never quoted.

headlines from a Google search mean nothing.

liars can't link

No, you have been provided time and again studies about these issues that contradict the hetero fascist simplistic arguments.

No, you don't get "just once more."

What is important is the children who are already orphaned.

Bonafide orphanages are extremely rare in the US, but are more common around the world, and in those cases,
abuses are epidemic.

I believe a revisioning of an "orphanage" based on the foundation of the school district and hospital/health district would correct make of the predations that occurred in the older models

Bonafide orphanages are extremely rare in the US, but are more common around the world, and in those cases,
abuses are epidemic.
such a weak argument, so profound and insightful, downright scientific. I have nothing to say to such brilliance.

I believe a revisioning of an "orphanage" based on the foundation of the school district and hospital/health district would correct make of the predations that occurred in the older models
I believe you should link to studies you make claims of.
What: my opinions on new modeling for opinions?

Your unfounded opinions on orphanages?

I believe you should link to studies you make claims of.
What: my opinions on new modeling for opinions?

Your unfounded opinions on orphanages?
Are you drinking again JakeShakey?

where is your link, liar!

I know, its simple, but maddening for you, I request you link to these studies, that you claim support your ideology, and you can not.

At this point it is apparent, you can not, hence you never read these studies, its complete stupidity to base your opinion on studies you have never read. There is a reason they are not released, the conclusion of said studies does not support same-sex homosexual adoption of heterosexual children.

Orphanages are safer than same-sex "family/relationships".

Nobody has presented any sort of argument that disputes that fact.

Forum List

Back