Osama was Captured and Executed by US

• Thread starter One small Voice
  • Start date
Originally posted by Sir Evil
Show me the dirt on the bottom of your shoe creampuff, I am still waiting for your answer!!!

By the way, it was already stated back a few pages that I meant no insult, rather equating conspiracies with mindless chatter!
So, this is the part were you put up or shut up!
:clap1: Finally!

Originally posted by Kathianne
This means what???

I wanted to cover everything.

Is there going to be a group hug?

Hey, what's that on your shoe?

I am sorry for everything.

Originally posted by One small Voice
I wanted to cover everything.

Is there going to be a group hug?

Hey, what's that on your shoe?

I am sorry for everything.

What's with the "I give up" routine?

Show me the dirt on the bottom of your shoe creampuff, I am still waiting for your answer!!!

By the way, it was already stated back a few pages that I meant no insult, rather equating conspiracies with mindless chatter!
So, this is the part were you put up or shut up!
you name the time and place, sonny

Originally posted by NewGuy
What's with the "I give up" routine?

Just Kidding!!!!!!

You can all kiss my ass (.)

Vince Foster was on top of Hillary but that is not the question here.

You want to know where is Osama, right? Well I know but I am not telling because someone called me a small minded moron.

forget what I said about not banning, or was that the patriot guy?

If they keep releasing messages from him that reveals cells? That might prove to be more of a victory than having a boat captured and blown up in a failed ransom attempt. There is no victory in holding him and executing him. He is more powerful as a martyr.

And Al-Qauda then lies and claims Osama is alive and free. Which you say is the worst of three possibilities for them and the best for us.

If they know he's dead why not say so?

If they know he's captured why not say so?

If they have no clue why not lie?

Nah, it's fun to play with the Patriot so why ban him?:D

Help yourself to some fun!

Nah, I had my way with him yesterday. He gets old in a hurry. Cant wait to see the digitals of the big balled one!!

Originally posted by remie
Nah, I had my way with him yesterday. He gets old in a hurry. Cant wait to see the digitals of the big balled one!!
:laugh: :laugh:

Gee, is that a echo of my own statement or what? Three (3) times I put out the offer, and yet there has been no reply!

Better keep up with the thread cause if you swing at the pace you type you are in some deep sh*t!
Let's get real here

1) New Jersey is a big place, be more specific - I told you almost exactly where I live.

2) I've seen this crap before, so when is the last time you actually met someone who you talked trash to online. We both know how it ends because the chances of us meeting halfway at the same exact time are slim. I don't have the time for you - I have a life, and you have...well, you have your message boards. If you have beef, you come to me - if not, you just wait until I'm in Uniondale, NY. You still want to fight then, so be it. Any chance you're near the 732 area code?

Originally posted by Patriot54
Let's get real here

1) New Jersey is a big place, be more specific - I told you almost exactly where I live.

2) I've seen this crap before, so when is the last time you actually met someone who you talked trash to online. We both know how it ends because the chances of us meeting halfway at the same exact time are slim. I don't have the time for you - I have a life, and you have...well, you have your message boards. If you have beef, you come to me - if not, you just wait until I'm in Uniondale, NY. You still want to fight then, so be it. Any chance you're near the 732 area code?

If you have that big a hard on for him, get it arranged in a PM, otherwise, stop all the posturing already.

Like a couple high school kids in the hallway drawing lines on the floor.

Originally posted by Patriot54
Let's get real here

Last time I killed someone I got into trouble so I stopped doing it so do not ask me to do it again, OK?

Last time I killed someone I got into trouble so I stopped doing it so do not ask me to do it again, OK?

Is that a threat? Immediate problems if it is.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Is that a threat? Immediate problems if it is.

joke, you have to read between the lines.

Forum List

Back