Other Than Housing, Energy and Food, Biden Has Inflation Under Control

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who needs housing, home heating and food anyway?
All is in control and no big deal according to Brandon.

The Fed Meets Amid Faster Inflation and Prepares to React​

The Federal Reserve could announce plans to cut economic support faster, and may signal 2022 rate increases, at its Dec. 14-15 meeting.

Housing was inflated during Trump also. My housing cost has not increased nor has my electric bill, my food bill is a little higher but not much since I grow most of my food.

Housing was inflated during Trump also. My housing cost has not increased nor has my electric bill, my food bill is a little higher but not much since I grow most of my food.

For one you don't own a home. If you did you'd know your insurance went way up, and your taxes would have likely increased too.

Thank your landlord for not passing those costs down...............yet.

For one you don't own a home. If you did you'd know your insurance went way up, and your taxes would have likely increased too.

Thank your landlord for not passing those costs down...............yet.
my house ins and property taxes havent moved in the 7 years i have owned it....

i just told you.....

LOL.......In Nevada even? Where do you live, Round Mountain? Never mind taxes, HTF does an insurance payment remain stagnant seven years, especially with disasters & inflation sending them high? My insurance increased about 38% last year.

my house ins and property taxes havent moved in the 7 years i have owned it....

My suggestion is you have your insurance company checked out. They may be ripping you off by keeping your rates the same. The average inflation rate until this year has been in the 2% range, and your insurance should have reflected those increases to cover a total loss.

Years ago I had an insurance company that never raised my rates either. I had a major house fire and found out I was not fully covered. Thank God it wasn't a total loss or I would have had to sue the company to get what was coming to me. The company was State Auto, not to be confused with the good insurance company State Farm which I have today.

This year the price of lumber skyrocketed. If your insurance company didn't raise your rates to cover those huge costs, I think you better look for a more reputable company.

Who needs housing, home heating and food anyway?
All is in control and no big deal according to Brandon.

The Fed Meets Amid Faster Inflation and Prepares to React​

The Federal Reserve could announce plans to cut economic support faster, and may signal 2022 rate increases, at its Dec. 14-15 meeting.

Somebody better do something before this gets too out of control. This 3.5 trillion dollar bill was scored by the CBO at 5 trillion which means 3 trillion would be added to the debt. If it passes in it's current state and signed by Dementia, we will be yearning for the 6% inflation rate we have now.

LOL.......In Nevada even? Where do you live, Round Mountain? Never mind taxes, HTF does an insurance payment remain stagnant seven years, especially with disasters & inflation sending them high? My insurance increased about 38% last year.
I'll tell you how his payments remained stagnant. His parents don't charge him a penny to stay there.

My suggestion is you have your insurance company checked out. They may be ripping you off by keeping your rates the same. The average inflation rate until this year has been in the 2% range, and your insurance should have reflected those increases to cover a total loss.

Years ago I had an insurance company that never raised my rates either. I had a major house fire and found out I was not fully covered. Thank God it wasn't a total loss or I would have had to sue the company to get what was coming to me. The company was State Auto, not to be confused with the good insurance company State Farm which I have today.

This year the price of lumber skyrocketed. If your insurance company didn't raise your rates to cover those huge costs, I think you better look for a more reputable company.

You do realize they cannot raise rates just because the mood strikes them. It can only be raised on renewal of the policy.

Inflation will be back to normal 2-5% by next year.

At the end of its two-day meeting Wednesday afternoon, the central bank should also acknowledge that inflation is no longer the “transitory” or temporary problem officials had thought it was, and that rising prices could be a bigger threat to the economy. The consumer price index rose 6.8% in November, and it could be hot again in December.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Who woulda thunk printing trillions of dollars of fantasy money would cause inflation? If only we had examples to follow.
1639565051942.jpeg

Last edited:
At the end of its two-day meeting Wednesday afternoon, the central bank should also acknowledge that inflation is no longer the “transitory” or temporary problem officials had thought it was, and that rising prices could be a bigger threat to the economy. The consumer price index rose 6.8% in November, and it could be hot again in December.

They didn't think it was transitory or anything else. They knew this was a huge problem right from the beginning but really didn't care about anything except figuring out excuses for Dementia.

Forum List

Back