Our Bubble-Wrapped POTUS......Biden to skip UN climate summit

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Biden, who just weeks ago called climate change “the ultimate threat to humanity,” will not be among the leaders of nearly 200 countries who will attend the two-week event, known as COP28, a White House official told the New York Times.

LOL....Never fear though, Kerry is gonna burn-up some jet fuel getting there in his stead.....Along with promising stacks of money we don't have.

Yes sir, John Kerry will save us all with fine dining and five star hotel living in Dubai!
R.6daf5016c00f796ddde402ff54ef8f81

I'm sure it's definitely not because Tater is increasingly riddled with dementia and two weeks out in a foreign country under constant stress and media attention would make it even more blatantly obvious, definitely.

The conference is a waste of time and money. I can't blame Sleepy Joe for this. He can be just as productive at home in his slippers watching Gilligan's Island, or the documentary series on a homosexual Marine, Gomer Pyle USMC.

They're sending Kerry? SHIT!

I was hoping they'd be sending Harris... it's been a while since we had a good helping Kamala word salad...

Meh. Bunch of hypocrite chicken littles circle jerking each other over a 1 degree change in the last 50 years.

"...The world must reduce emissions 43% below 2019 levels by 2030 to avoid catastrophic effects caused by climate change, scientists say, the Times reported. The current plans, however, would only reduce emissions by 7%..."

If by 7% reduction you mean a 20% increase, yeah, sure. That'll happen.

Two wars going on, the former president about to go to jail and you guys think Biden is fucking up by not attending a climate summit. Ever since Biden soundly beat your orange idiot, you have done nothing but make up lie after lie after lie after lie about the man. The claim that Biden is the most corrupt president in US history right on the heels of the Trump term is the most blatant hypocrisy I think I have ever seen.

Forum List

Back