🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our chickens have come home.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
The illegals are our chickens.

Unchecked drug use in America provides the money that has corrupted the governments in Central America resulting in the social and economic collapse of those countries, which has led directly to the immigration problem.

Unfortunately for us as well as the immigrants, few will admit this connection. Why is the big question. Perhaps the political and economic "Jenga" games is here as well.

The illegals are our chickens.

Unchecked drug use in America provides the money that has corrupted the governments in Central America resulting in the social and economic collapse of those countries, which has led directly to the immigration problem.

Unfortunately for us as well as the immigrants, few will admit this connection. Why is the big question. Perhaps the political and economic "Jenga" games is here as well.

We haven't even begun to reap the grim harvest of open borders. But when when we do, I'd suggest being well-armed.

Immigration will ruin America.

This isn't "immigration." It's a full-scale invasion being carried out with the assistance of our own government.

And the ones who voted for this act like it's nothing.

fetchimage

“I got a gun! I got a gun!” = cowardice.
"Better a live chicken than a dead duck." ;)

Anyway, that's not what I meant by well-girded. For example, my loins are girded against disease by maintaining my health. Same with my finances, my family, job, friendships, etc. My life is on solid ground, not the shifting sands that many others prefer.

Last edited:
I was wondering where my chicken was.

What is with all of the gloom and doom on the board recently?

Things are not looking for for the MAGA folks. Shitty mid-terms, the god just embarrassed himself and is getting no attention towards his accountment he is running for POTUS

Cheap gas, emergency reserve filling up at a profit, inflation coming down, low unemployment… well it must be time to scare up the righties with brown skinned people news!

Forum List

Back