🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our chickens have come home.

Golfing Gator. I don’t want to be disrespectful but you are entirely wrong.

I want you to take out some coins and follow the transaction with cents.

1. Take 55 cents out of your pocket and put it on the table.
  2. Now give your friend 55 cents and have your friend give you a cup of vegetable oil.
  3. Then have your friend give you 96 cents and give them the cup of oil.
  4. Then give your friend 76 cents, keep the 20 cents on the table and take the cup of oil back.
  5. You now magically have the same cup of oil and 20 cents. Basically you paid 35 cents for that oil as you put the 20 back in your pocket

Nobody "gave" us a cup of oil. You cannot ignore the price paid for it.

Nobody "gave" us a cup of oil. You cannot ignore the price paid for it.
You are trolling me now. I thought you were confused. Now I know you’re just being purposely disingenuous.

You bought for 55 cents. Then you sold it for 96. Then you bought it for 76 cents. In the end you paid 35 cents.

Go ahead. Lay out a simple step of me paying more for that cup of oil. Always be trolling I gues.

You are trolling me now. I thought you were confused. Now I know you’re just being purposely disingenuous.

You bought for 55 cents. Then you sold it for 96. Then you bought it for 76 cents. In the end you paid 35 cents.

Go ahead. Lay out a simple step of me paying more for that cup of oil. Always be trolling I gues.

I am not trolling you, you are just wrong.

You pretend that the 55 cents you bought it for does not count. But it does.

When you sell it for 96 cents you only made a profit of 41 cents.

If you then take that 41 cents and buy a cup for 76 cents you are out 35 cents compared to had you not sold it at all.

You cannot ignore the initial outlaw of 55 cents.

I am not trolling you, you are just wrong.

You pretend that the 55 cents you bought it for does not count. But it does.

When you sell it for 96 cents you only made a profit of 41 cents.

If you then take that 41 cents and buy a cup for 76 cents you are out 35 cents compared to had you not sold it at all.

You cannot ignore the initial outlaw of 55 cents.
Someone help me help Gator here.

Where did your 55 cents come from? First you owed 55 cents for the oil. After selling it for 96 and buying it for 76 you now only owe 35 cents for it. You are better off by 20 cents. You owe 35 cents and you have the cup of oil. Before you owed 55 cents and had a cup of oil.

Someone help me help Gator here.

Where did your 55 cents come from? First you owed 55 cents for the oil. After selling it for 96 and buying it for 76 you now only owe 35 cents for it. You are better off by 20 cents. You owe 35 cents and you have the cup of oil. Before you owed 55 cents and had a cup of oil.

I would, but I'm busy helping rightwingers try and understand Biden didn't 'shut down the Keystone Pipeline', which is what their Hive is telling them to parrot over and over and over again, while also claiming we get vast amounts of gasoline and diesel from Canadian sludge and Biden has shut down new drilling and stuff. Ideologues on both side of the wingnut spectrum can't do simple math or tell the truth.

And yes, you're 35 cents in the hole in that example, but in Wall Street accounting your appraised value of the oil is $753 and the Fed will loan you $3,000 on that kind of collateral, so you pay yourself the $3,000 as salary and bonuses and then file bankruptcy and turn around and incorporate again under another name and do the same thing all over again.

Last edited:
Uncontrolled immigration.

The irony West, is that it may be the very drug trade now rampant being fueled by our borderless country that is creating or worsening the conditions down in central America which is driving millions to flee north away from the criminal cartels blossoming there. In effect, that makes Biden literally a traitor and a human trafficker who has enabled the death of thousands.

I say it is never too late to bring back the guillotine. Chop, chop.

Not just our chickens, the whole world is being changed into what world leaders have planned for a long time,
All Scandinavian and Western nations have fallen under this system the third world has basically always been under.

Some world leaders celebrate the Satanic ritual in Switzerland,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back