🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our chickens have come home.

You’re embarrassing our beloved University of Florida. The profit is $8,000 (I assume you mean $8M) in your scenario because get this… you still have the barrels of oil. There is no second acquisition cost. That’s crazy.
The reserve oil was sold at market prices, making the sales very profitable. Biden says he will refill when the price drops to $70 bbl. or below. Trump wanted to not only top off the reserve when oil was $20 but wanted more storage capacity built to take advantage of the low price. Sadly, it didn't happen.

Immigration will ruin America.
1671392267497.png

I do not hunt any more. So, I am still good.
They might pay you a visit anyway. I once borrowed a rifle from my boss, who never hunted and who got the rifle from his father. If the Feds did ask me what gun I hunted with I likely would have told them.

They might pay you a visit anyway. I once borrowed a rifle from my boss, who never hunted and who got the rifle from his father. If the Feds did ask me what gun I hunted with I likely would have told them.

And the answer would be "Oh, lost that gun in a boating accident"

I was wondering where my chicken was.

What is with all of the gloom and doom on the board recently?

Well the Red Wave became the Red Tsunami and that became the Red Ripple. The Republicans are worse off in the Senate and don’t hold nearly enough in the House to make as big of a difference as they imagined. Add to that the loss of all the Trump Fan Candidates, and they have to ratchet up the propaganda to insane levels.

You know. Instead of looking in the mirror and asking what is wrong with us?

Well the Red Wave became the Red Tsunami and that became the Red Ripple. The Republicans are worse off in the Senate and don’t hold nearly enough in the House to make as big of a difference as they imagined. Add to that the loss of all the Trump Fan Candidates, and they have to ratchet up the propaganda to insane levels.

You sound scared.

Remember the posturing from about 2 months ago rejoicing that they have control of the House!!!!

I guess this thread confirms that they were all just trying to find a bright spot in their dismal performance.

Forum List

Back