Our Church is Not Into Visions and Prophecies....

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Or fire and brimstone. We're just not that kind of church. Yet my pastor says that God told him when he went into the ministry that Jesus would return in his lifetime.

He always says it matter-of-factly. No other visions, words from God, prophecies in the 13 years we have been members. Just that. Before I die, Jesus will come back. Our pastor is now in his mid-60s.

Looking at world events now--wow. It is easy to believe.

Get right with God, readers.

Well, I can tell you matter-of-factly that you can own the Brooklyn Bridge. You just have to give a lifetime of money and devotion, and it's yours!

It's all about who's a better salesperson. And what they want your money for.

If and when your pastor dies in the next few years, I will guarantee that Jesus returns in my lifetime instead! I have visions as well, and they tell me that I can make some money...

But if I don't make money, it's ok, we'll all have fun times making believe! :)

Well, I can say I heard the voice of god, and he disagreed with giving money to false religions. And people would conclude that I'm delusional. What's the difference?

The only truth there is, is that religion has been funding their armies to kill and take over other people, in order to make more money for themselves. That's the way it has always rolled for every trinity religion.

It is why you believe in whatever religion you believe in. It's not a natural thing. It was something you were forced to believe in because your ancestors would have been killed if they refused it.

And here you are, some of you, perpetuating that false religion.

I don't care if I die. I'm not going to believe it.

Or fire and brimstone. We're just not that kind of church. Yet my pastor says that God told him when he went into the ministry that Jesus would return in his lifetime.

He always says it matter-of-factly. No other visions, words from God, prophecies in the 13 years we have been members. Just that. Before I die, Jesus will come back. Our pastor is now in his mid-60s.

All ministers have been saying that even before the book of revelations was written in 95 AD

The only truth there is, is that religion has been funding their armies to kill and take over other people, in order to make more money for themselves. That's the way it has always rolled for every trinity religion.
So atheism is a religion...

Somebody here obviously has issues and needs to go back into the time-out corner.

There. Makes this a nice tidy thread again without the knicker twisting.

Somebody here obviously has issues and needs to go back into the time-out corner.

There. Makes this a nice tidy thread again without the knicker twisting.
We don't need to go into a time-out corner, just because I disagree with you. I have many reasons to disagree.

But we're all good, as long as you folks don't continue to do what you have done throughout history, which is hate. I love the ideal of Jesus. And I think we should all follow that.

But I'm not seeing that...

That is GOOD NEWS

It means Jesus will come in the next 25 years
When he comes, I will buy him a beer

Forum List

Back