Our Country Music Chat

My newest favorite, Mason Ramsey that is, just released a new song.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. This new song takes me back to one of my favorite singers who isn't here anymore. My favorite from way back started getting played in 1965. Billy Joe Royal is his name, and this song sounds like it could've been from his first album. :) :) :)

^^^ This right here is another copy of the song and to me, Cledus T. Judd couldn't have done a more awesome job on what he did with it.

God bless you and him and Toby's family always!!!

Holly

I wasn't ready to let go of Toby and I am still not ready. Go here for a picture of me and my mom with Toby at the CMA Music Festival on June 13, 2000. This was just two months after his song named "How Do You Like Me Now?" finished its five-week stay at #1. My mom and me were at the event because it was her high school graduation gift to me. Toby couldn't have been more of a gentleman to us.

God bless you and his family and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. Cancer can kiss my country music keister.
Great Picture with family and Toby.

Cancer does Suck, my mothers parents both passed from Cancer when I was very young and I didn't quite understand.

Then, as an adult, my 11 year old SON passed from cancer.
It hurts every day.

My favorite is Garth's "The Dance"
Lyrics like.... "Our lives, are better left to chance, I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had miss the DANCE."

I will NEVER regret "The Dance" I had with my beautiful Son.

Go here for a write up on Don Henley concerning the Eagles matter.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
yeah heard about that,thats a shame. I sure am glad they came to my city a few months ago and got the chance to see him.its safe to say that was the last chance eagles fans will have to see him live again,i am grateful i got that opportunity finally.

hey there holly did not hear back from you in my second message i sent you by pm so i will post it here.

So you going to watch that full concert on billy joel? If so,you going to do it in a couple of days or the weekend? thanks.

Go here for a write up concerning a tribute to Jimmy Buffett.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder if one will ever be done for Toby Keith. My big question is why is that even a subject at all? To me, Toby should still be here. :( :( :(

Toby Keith and John Anderson are the newest singers to be inducted into the Country Music Hall Of Fame.

God bless you and Toby's family and John always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back