Our Country Music Chat

Go here for an interesting write up concerning the national anthem.

I wish that I could hear Alison Krauss take a crack at the song. I am under the impression that she has never done it before and if I am right about that, I would love to know why not. You would think that with a voice as perfect as hers, she would be the one out there doing it whenever it is to be done. I also wish that I could hear Mason Ramsey sing the entire song now that his voice has changed. So far, all that I have been able to find is a clip here of his beginning and a clip here of his ending on May 15th this year.

God bless you and him and Alison always!!!

Holly (a fan of Alison for 30 years now)

P.S. Whoever stuck Mason with that bum microphone, I'd like to thank them for letting us know how far their brain train doesn't travel.
Strange ,I have noticed that dead mics have been happening a lot to performers lately.

^^^ You would think that the powers that be would at least have the microphone be good to go when it came time for someone to sing our nation's song.

God bless you and Mason always!!!

Holly

Just watching Randy Travis before congress. He was advocating for a law for radio stations to pay royalties to artist who songs are played on their stations. His wife spoke for him he has been crippled by stroke for some time.
Maybe extend the law to the internet as well.

Go here for a write up concerning Vince Gill.

God bless you and him and his fans always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only question concerning this matter is can scammers be found when they go to such lengths to screw people over?

Go here for the news concerning Joe Bonsall of the Oak Ridge Boys. He was 76 years old.

God bless you and his family and the remaining members of the act always!!!

Holly (a girl who still misses Steve so much)

P.S. Wow, what a year already for this group. Duane's wife went forward on Easter Sunday and William Lee had to let go of one of his sons on July 1st.

Last edited:
Go here for the statements that have been made so far from country singers concerning last night's assassination attempt on Donald Trump.

God bless you and him and those who stand with him always!!!

Holly

This new song from John Rich was released on the day before yesterday.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here for his thoughts at the Twitter/X website concerning yesterday's assassination attempt.

Forum List

Back