Our democrat President suspends immigration....everyone supported him...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes.....I love this...now the democrats have to look at their history of racism right in front of their faces...

FDR Suspended Immigration by Executive Order

President Franklin Delano Roosevelt suspended naturalization proceedings for all German, Japanese, and Italian settlers in the United States on December 8, 1941, just one day after the Pearl Harbor attack.

Yes.....I love this...now the democrats have to look at their history of racism right in front of their faces...

President Franklin Delano Roosevelt suspended naturalization proceedings for all German, Japanese, and Italian settlers in the United States on December 8, 1941, just one day after the Pearl Harbor attack.

Feel free to show me the racism in preventing citizen's- white and asian- of countries we are at a declared state of war with- from being naturalized? Or is this just another one of those Conservative new definitions where racism means something else when you use it?

Whenever there is a declared war between the United States and any foreign nation or government, or any invasion or predatory incursion is perpetrated, attempted, or threatened against the territory of the United States by any foreign nation or government, and the President makes public proclamation of the event, all natives, citizens, denizens, or subjects of the hostile nation or government, being of the age of fourteen years and upward, who shall be within the United States and not actually naturalized, shall be liable to be apprehended, restrained, secured, and removed as alien enemies…

So do you believe that we are at a state of declared war with every Muslim in the world?

Feel free to show me the racism in preventing citizen's- white and asian- of countries we are at a declared state of war with- from being naturalized? Or is this just another one of those Conservative new definitions where racism means something else when you use it?

Whenever there is a declared war between the United States and any foreign nation or government, or any invasion or predatory incursion is perpetrated, attempted, or threatened against the territory of the United States by any foreign nation or government, and the President makes public proclamation of the event, all natives, citizens, denizens, or subjects of the hostile nation or government, being of the age of fourteen years and upward, who shall be within the United States and not actually naturalized, shall be liable to be apprehended, restrained, secured, and removed as alien enemies…

So do you believe that we are at a state of declared war with every Muslim in the world?

Nope...just the radical ones.....please..feel free to point them out for me so I know how to tell them from the non radical muslims........

"Racism"? You actually think "German" is a race?

Do you set yourself a new retardation bar like every day or what?

Forum List

Back