🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our Kids Are Stupid

Most of these kids haven't a clue what the 4th of July is a celebration of.

For the record we celebrate Independence Day because that's the day that the Declaration of Independence was signed on July 4th, 1776 after we beat the British in the Revolutionary war. Eat your heart out all you dropouts. ;)

Defenders will say he cherry picked respondents to make everyone look this stupid.
I am sure he did. But the sheer fact in a single day this many people literally had no idea what July 4th is for??
I am going to say 20 years ago he would have to have spent a week or more on location to find this many people this uninformed... and you can see by the sun.. at most it was an hour or so.
Dear God.

Most of these kids haven't a clue what the 4th of July is a celebration of.

For the record we celebrate Independence Day because that's the day that the Declaration of Independence was signed on July 4th, 1776 after we beat the British in the Revolutionary war. Eat your heart out all you dropouts. ;)

We hadn't won the war yet. It was a declaration of treason according to the British. Everyone who signed it would have been hanged if they were captured.
It was the document that declared us a free nation. The war officially ended in 1783.

Declaration of Independence was signed on July 4th, 1776 after we beat the British in the Revolutionary war. Eat your heart out all you dropouts.

In fact, the war was far from over when The Declaration was signed.

At the time it was signed, the outcome or the war was looking very bleak for the revolutionaries.

We hadn't won the war yet. It was a declaration of treason according to the British. Everyone who signed it would have been hanged if they were captured.
It was the document that declared us a free nation. The war officially ended in 1783.

Okay, I have to admit, you got me there,.. but you also have to admit that I knew a WHOLE lot more than the people in the video who basically knew diddly squat.

The young of America are retarded and lazy

They only care about getting high and having great abs and video taping themselves having sex in the street gutters

Forum List

Back