Ourageous: Governor Of Nevada Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Aliens To Teach In Schools

If you had read the article you wouldn't have even made a comment or posted about the subject. Now that you have, and your racist attitude is hanging out a mile.You are in damage control.
Get it right the first time and leave your hatred , which blinds you, checked at the door.

So now the jobs of liberal whites will be replaced by the invaders as well.
This is not education. This is indoctrination on top of indoctrination.

EDIT: Should be 'Outrageous' in title.

Governor Of Nevada Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Aliens To Teach In Schools Weasel Zippers

Governor Of Nevada Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Aliens To Teach In Schools Weasel Zippers
Why do you lie so much?
Please point out the lie.
The governor did not sign a bill allowing illegal aliens to teach....
Those that have "temporary legal status" are illegal immigrants for whom obama has illegally chosen not to deport.

Why do you lie so much?
Those that have "temporary legal status" are illegal immigrants for whom obama has illegally chosen not to deport.
No, you aren't illegal if you have temporary status.

Why do you lie so much?

Translation:
Ernie's the little kid who was called out at third base, disagrees and insists on standing on the base while everybody else has left the field. What's more he's gonna hold his breath 'til he turns blue!

Time to grow up, Ern.

I know the law, sir, and the likes of YOU calling ME a loon is, well, loony.
Great, now learn that being here illegally isn't a felony, and that Foreign Nationals have been teaching here as long as we've been a country.
I already spelled out the level of criminality. Yes, foreign nationals have been teaching here for years. Just not those without visas or green cards.

Go ahead. Ignore the truth again whydoncha?

I know the law, sir, and the likes of YOU calling ME a loon is, well, loony.
Great, now learn that being here illegally isn't a felony, and that Foreign Nationals have been teaching here as long as we've been a country.
I already spelled out the level of criminality. Yes, foreign nationals have been teaching here for years. Just not those without visas or green cards.

Go ahead. Ignore the truth again whydoncha?
I spoke the truth, from the beginning. You are the one playing catch-up, obviously...

Let's tell the truth, bub. From your own article, "Gov. Brian Sandoval signed a bill Wednesday that would make it easier for immigrants with temporary legal status to get a Nevada teaching license, saying it would help meet the needs of a “new Nevada.”

Ernie's lie is about felons. How the dipthit comes up with felons makes common sense stare.

Forum List

Back