🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

out to get Trump-

Trump is mentally ill. This crisis is pushing him further over the edge.

look Goldilocks, its the flu - get your fat ass to work-

one day, no biggie ^^^^^^^^^

the next day, the media is out to infect him

Last edited:
I can think of a few who would actually do it.
maxresdefault.jpg

Wow..................Trump is saying that the media is out to infect him. He ought to worry more about his own people. Matt Schlapp (a Republican operative), came into close contact with someone who tested positive for the virus at a recent GOP gathering, and then shook hands with both Trump and his daughter.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/09/cpac-...d-contact-with-coronavirus-stricken-attendee/

Conservative Political Action Conference chairman Matt Schlapp is acknowledging that he interacted with the attendee who tested positive for coronavirus at the same event where he shook hands with President Trump.

Schlapp told Fox News that he had “incidental contact with [the attendee], very briefly,” adding that he spoke with the person via phone Saturday night and they were “on the mend.”

CNN just happens to have a pocket full of bacteria they're not using right now -

CNN just happens to have a pocket full of bacteria they're not using right now -

They've stopped broadcasting?

You ought to look at the people in your own party. Post 8 has a link that shows a GOP operative (Matt Schlapp) came into close contact with a person who tested positive for the virus, then went and shook Trump and his daughter's hands. You say you wouldn't put it past the media, but the GOP is already doing things to pass the virus to Trump.

yeah, and they're following Air Force 1 around just waiting to sneak on board -

Following them?

on brooms?

Doesn't Trump allow them on AF1 anymore?

Following them?

on brooms?

Doesn't Trump allow them on AF1 anymore?

AF1 isnt a them -

You ought to look at the people in your own party. Post 8 has a link that shows a GOP operative (Matt Schlapp) came into close contact with a person who tested positive for the virus, then went and shook Trump and his daughter's hands. You say you wouldn't put it past the media, but the GOP is already doing things to pass the virus to Trump.
If that is true, and I doubt anything you say is, then they are part of your group that I refer to as "vile vermin". And the republicans aren't my party. If Trump ran as a democrat I would still vote for him. Or if he ran as Hitler.

Forum List

Back