outgoing Brazil president Bolsonaro is not attending new president Lula’s inauguration January 1st and will instead spend New year's eve at Mar-a-Lago

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
couldn't find an American language article. can i hang out with Trump too? i speak Brazilian so i'll fit right in!

Yep. Just following the template.
Things will get worse. Nations need to be austere to grow with foundation and they do not have the patience to do so. China was nothing compared to many nations in South America as an example. Such rich and luscious areas. Unfortunately, the English rule of law and the primitive rights from the Magna Carta were not instituted there when the New World was discovered and settled. The area known as the United States became dominate. Now of course we are going to follow the other areas who did not give rights to the peasant. And we see it now.

Things will get worse. Nations need to be austere to grow with foundation and they do not have the patience to do so. China was nothing compared to many nations in South America as an example. Such rich and luscious areas. Unfortunately, the English rule of law and the primitive rights from the Magna Carta were not instituted there when the New World was discovered and settled. The area known as the United States became dominate. Now of course we are going to follow the other areas who did not give rights to the peasant. And we see it now.

Forum List

Back