Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dare you to start a thead debating whether or not it's appropriate for a man to shower with his teenage daughter.

I dare you to ask your family that question.
Ashley mentioned that as a cause of her being promiscuous.

That’s what the MAGAs started this thread to do. Defend the people who stole her diary.
Haha the OP highlighted the different narratives you dembots have used…ie that this was russian disinformation…then it was left…now we know it was real, because someone was prosecuted for it!

So now we know it’s real, what about the sexual abuser? Are you going to address that at all? Nope you continue to defend the abuse…

Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

DOJ seeks prison time for woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary
Good, she should be punished for doing such a despicable thing

It says she was 15 in her diary, and she waited to shower in the middle of the night so daddy wouldn't shower with her.

Cause I don't give a fuck what age she was when it happened, it is inappropriate at any age.
That’s complete bullshit which you can’t back up. Stop drinking the Koolaid and spreading lies

Prove it.

Why does it matter, there was nothing wrong with it according to you. So why would I have to prove it, even if I did prove it, you would say there was nothing wrong with it, as you already have. You think it's just fine that a man would shower with his daughter. You have zero moral integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back