Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pedo thinks it's pefectly fine for a man to shower with his daughter. Only a pedo would think that's okay.
The dembot is trying to normalize child abuse, it’s sick stuff

They are becoming more and more cult like

It’s like watching someone defend Warren Jeffs…

Fact is Ashley Biden was victimized by people invading her privacy.

That’s a fact you can’t deal with.
Sure, I don’t deny that, this thread is literally about the person being prosecuted for stealing her diary

Why are you defending the person that abused her, that she details in that diary?

Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

DOJ seeks prison time for woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary
She did not steal anything. As you accurately report, the daughter of Biden left the diary back in the room she had rented.

Tell me honestly. Isn't what is happening to victims of Jan 6 just what Hitler did in Germany from 1933 forward?

Classic sexual abuse traits, using drugs and some promiscuity. I had two friends one male and one female/ where their father sexually abused them since the age of 5. Both are a mess as adults. Both used drugs. Both sought out risky sex with multiple partners.

Biden destroyed his children
It appears that’s the case

Sure, I don’t deny that, this thread is literally about the person being prosecuted for stealing her diary

Why are you defending the person that abused her, that she details in that diary?
This thread is about MAGAs saying that the DoJ is persecuting the criminals who stole the diary and they are innocent.

This thread is about MAGAs saying that the DoJ is persecuting the criminals who stole the diary and they are innocent.
Yes, this thread is literally about that person being prosecuted

For stealing a diary you all said wasn’t real.

The real question is, why do you continue to defend Ashley Biden’s abuser? Do you think her abuser shouldn’t be prosecuted? Why don’t you care about women?

Fuck you, asshole. You’re the one trying to capitalize on a crime committed against Ashley Biden.

You people are lower than low. True scum.
Ashley spoke of the crime in her diary.

Fuck you, asshole. You’re the one trying to capitalize on a crime committed against Ashley Biden.

You're the sicko that thinks there's nothing wrong with a man showering with his 15 year old daughter. As a matter of fact, I think you should proudly proclaim that belief to everyone you know and see what results you get.

Yes, this thread is literally about that person being prosecuted

For stealing a diary you all said wasn’t real.

The real question is, why do you continue to defend Ashley Biden’s abuser? Do you think her abuser shouldn’t be prosecuted? Why don’t you care about women?
MAGAs think it’s just fine to steal her diary and invade her privacy.

The real question is whether there’s anything too low for the MAGA scum.

You continue to defend the person that committed crimes against her

You are a sick person

You're the sicko that thinks there's nothing wrong with a man showering with his 15 year old daughter. As a matter of fact, I think you should proudly proclaim that belief to everyone you know and see what results you get.
Where didn’t say she was 15?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back