Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad she wasn't an illegal, she would have been good as gold.
Maybe. Kind of doubt illegal aliens took part. I think most prefer to keep a low profile, other than the friggin criminal element (criminal as beyond just sneaking in) who came over her to practice skills they already had, or were under heat where they came from, for actions they had taken in their original county.
That is one of the biggest thing wrong with Joe's policy. Let the all stay and check them out later if ever, has to be the dumbest thing, I have ever heard of. To me, whether a thug criminal or an asylum seeker, sneaking into the country is THE deal breaker, that should cause immediate expulsion and permanent ban to re-entry, no questions asked or excuses accepted.

I wasn't on that jury. They found, she was guilty of the misdemeanors. I just pay taxes to keep the courts in operation, but the 12 jurors decided, not me. I believe in juries. You do not. I recommend you never place yourself in position to face one, especially not with a Republican lawyer. Those guys can't win, even in front of trump appointed judges, and with juries they agreed to seat.
I believe in juries pal .. let me ask you this .. would someone that took a diary from a motel room that belonged to a plumber get months in prison ? the answer is no ! it's lawfare ! you know it is and you don't care !

FFS, you've been lying this entire thread.

I can actually back up what I said.
No, you're defending an incestuous pedo and whining that it's okay to shower with an underage girl. Do so, tell everybody you did that and see what happens to you. Or just keep burying yourself :dig:

I believe in juries pal .. let me ask you this .. would someone that took a diary from a motel room that belonged to a plumber get months in prison ? the answer is no ! it's lawfare ! you know it is and you don't care !
I don't know where it was taken from. According to DOJ, she had stayed where the Bidens were, and told somebody they could get it and they were offered 20 grand apiece to do so, and then did. If so, any theft for hire at $40 grand is worth prosecuting, in my opinion. I guess we will find out if 40 grand makes it grand theft or not.

She did no such thing

When you lie like that you have exposed yourself
That page has been posted multiple times lying LUSH. Exposed? Yes, your hero Joe did expose himself and molest his daughter in the shower.

I don't know where it was taken from. According to DOJ, she had stayed where the Bidens were, and told somebody they could get it and they were offered 20 grand apiece to do so, and then did. If so, any theft for hire at $40 grand is worth prosecuting, in my opinion. I guess we will find out if 40 grand makes it grand theft or not.
haven't heard that detail being screamed about on the lefts favorite lying news sites ... so its probably not true .

That page has been posted multiple times lying LUSH. Exposed? Yes, your hero Joe did expose himself and molest his daughter in the shower.
The page doesn’t say anything about her waiting till late to take showers. It doesn’t say anything about molestation.

You assholes can’t read.

The page doesn’t say anything about her waiting till late to take showers. It doesn’t say anything about molestation.

You assholes can’t read.
No, YOU just want to defend a pedo. YOU are a disgusting piece of shit who needs a visit from law enforcement and CPS

And you claimed the pages backed those claims up, which they don’t.

You being a compulsive liar isn’t meaningless. If it was meaningless, you wouldn’t have been lying to make it seem worse.

So now instead of backing up your false claims (or admitting they were false), you’re now resorting to lying about having ever made the claims in the first place.

And when shown proof of your lies, you lie some more, or just ignore it.
Describing yourself perfectly. Nothing but false claims and disgusting rationalizing of this kind of behavior.

Describing yourself perfectly. Nothing but false claims and disgusting rationalizing of this kind of behavior.
You assholes keep lying about what the diary says.

It’s so sad to see you people are so delusional that you can’t recognize facts right in front of your face.

haven't heard that detail being screamed about on the lefts favorite lying news sites ... so its probably not true .
I only read it in the link posted in the OP Thread Post and had not followed the story, not mattering to me. It really does not matter what the tabloids or left/right internet sites say, or even the posted link. The only thing that will matter is what the DOJ was able to prove. She pleaded guilty. Are you saying she did not know what they could prove, when she made her plea, or that she screwed up and had Republican lawyers giving her bad advice?

I only read it in the link posted in the OP Thread Post and had not followed the story, not mattering to me. It really does not matter what the tabloids or left/right internet sites say, or even the posted link. The only thing that will matter is what the DOJa was able to prove. She pleaded guilty. Are you saying she did not know what they could prove, when she made her plea, or that she screwed up and had Republican lawyers giving her bad advice?
Since the facts (as stated so far) clearly show that there was no theft, a guilty plea had to have been predicated on one or more threats.

1712353561563.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back