Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

DOJ seeks prison time for woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary
Based on the search results, it is confirmed that Ashley Biden's diary is real and was stolen. The diary contained highly personal contents that could have been embarrassing or distracting to her father, President Joe Biden, during the 2020 campaign. The diary was stolen by two individuals, Aimee Harris and Robert Kurlander, who later sold it to the conservative group Project Veritas. The theft and subsequent sale of the diary were part of an effort by allies of Donald Trump to undermine Joe Biden's campaign. The Justice Department is currently investigating how the diary ended up in the hands of Project Veritas.

It is important to note that the diary theft and its subsequent use by Project Veritas have been the subject of ongoing legal proceedings and investigations. The authenticity of the diary has been confirmed by prosecutors. However, it is worth mentioning that Project Veritas has faced criticism and controversy in the past for its tactics and methods.

In summary, the existence of Ashley Biden's diary is real, and it was stolen and sold to Project Veritas during the 2020 campaign. The theft and subsequent use of the diary were part of a larger effort to undermine Joe Biden's campaign for the presidency.

The specific contents of Ashley Biden's diary have not been widely disclosed in detail. Therefore, it is challenging to definitively determine whether the contents were real or imagined. The claim that the diary contained highly personal contents, which could have been embarrassing or distracting to President Joe Biden, is based on reports and allegations surrounding the diary's theft and subsequent use by Project Veritas during the 2020 campaign. However, without access to the actual diary or further information, it is difficult to verify the accuracy of these claims.

The theft and use of Ashley Biden's diary by Project Veritas have been the subject of ongoing legal proceedings and investigations. It is essential to respect individuals' privacy and avoid speculating on the contents of personal diaries without concrete evidence.

AI can create fakes, so I do not jump to conclusions. However, that old Joe Biden knows full well whether he sexually abused his own daughter or not. lol. :)

Sources:

1. Ashley Biden’s Diary Was Shown at Trump Fund-Raiser. Weeks Later, Project Veritas Called Her. (Published 2022)

2. Did White House, FBI, or DOJ 'Confirm' Authenticity of Ashley Biden's Diary?

3. Pair pleads guilty to stealing Ashley Biden's diary, selling it to Project Veritas

4. A Project Veritas Employee Leaked Ashley Biden’s Diary

5. How Ashley Biden’s Diary Made Its Way to Project Veritas (Published 2021)

6. Florida Pair Pleads Guilty in Theft of Biden’s Daughter’s Diary (Published 2022)

Since the facts (as stated so far) clearly show that there was no theft, a guilty plea had to have been predicated on one or more threats.
So, you are saying, she had incompetent legal counsel?

Are you the type, that if you knew you were innocent, would plea guilty thinking you would avoid a hassle, not knowing what they could prove? I'm not. If innocent, I am going down swinging, if it bankrupts me.

The diary was stolen. Even the thiefs admitted it.
Undoubtedly the woman was threatened in some way.
So, you are saying, she had incompetent legal counsel?

Are you the type, that if you knew you were innocent, would plea guilty thinking you would avoid a hassle, not knowing what they could prove? I'm not. If innocent, I am going down swinging, if it bankrupts me.
She certainly could have had an attorney that advised her to plead guilty rather than a phony case the government can keep going forever. You might go down swinging, suppose the threat was to your child.

The facts are, Ashley Biden stayed in a hotel room. She negligently left personal items behind. After she left, the defendant checked in and found the personal items. Realizing their worth she sold them. Biden didn't even realize she had left the items behind. She never notified the hotel to retrieve her property. Suppose this was a Rolex watch kicked under the bed? The owner could offer a reward for the return but that's about it. I have never heard of anyone who found property charged with its theft.

Originally Biden's corrupt DOJ charged Project Veritas with theft and threated to put those journalists in prison. Agents had no idea the diary and photos were even lost until the diary was published. The government grabbed one another's ass and pressured this woman into confessing to a non crime.

The verdict is a foregone conclusion because panyone with half a brain knows the diary doesn’t belong to the criminal thief.
If finding abandoned property is now theft, it's just one more democrat transformation President Trump has to f8x.

It wasn’t abandoned and even if it was, Florida law requires you to seek out the owner before you can take lawful possession.
It was abandoned in the hotel room. In fact, Ashley was so drug addled she didn't even know her stuff was gone.

Like anybody would really give a shit in the court system about a diary being found in a hotel unless it was politically damaging to a person in power. Political persecution. LOL
The criminals sold the diary and other belongings for $40,000.

Should Ashley Biden not be protected by the law?

It was stolen. The constitution doesn't give Americans carte blanche to do whatever the fuck they want, much to magaturd chagrin. You steal shit, you get busted. No sympathy. Did you post this to Free Republic as well?
I guess you fail to realize that it is your party that routinely condones such behavior.

Because she used drugs.. She's looking for an excuse like she showered with her dad before she was five and that’s why she played doctor with other little kids.
You will go to extreme links to defend your Pedo Messiah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back