Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you're calling Ashley Biden a liar. You're not going to turn this into a Trump discussion. Sorry. If you want to talk about that, start your own thread, this thread is about Biden.
You’re calling her a liar by falsely claiming she said things she did not, dupe.

No ofcourse not, these questions are stupid…

I think most if not ALL people that don’t have a pedophillic fantasy, would consider it wrong for any adult male to be showering with a minor teen girl.

Is that your fantasy?
Yes of course that’s wrong. I’ve seen absolutely nothing that points to Biden being a teen girl. Can you show whatever it is that’s making you imply that?

You claimed to have never stated what age she is.

But you did. Repeatedly. Not sure how you forgot that considering you said it multiple times. I guess that’s because you’re a moron or a total hack.

You later admitted the age wasn’t stated, so every time you claimed she was 15 you were lying. By your own admission.

Are you going to admit it?
At what age to do you consider incest with a daughter appropriate?

Why did these inappropriate showers send her to drugs and therapy, Simp?
Because she used drugs.. She's looking for an excuse like she showered with her dad before she was five and that’s why she played doctor with other little kids.

She hasn't been found guilty of anything yet. However, a politically active judge in a politically active court will have no problem with a guilty verdict. Even though there is no way this could be a theft.
Sorry, Wrong Thread. I was responding to the grandma from Colorado found guilty, not this thread of the diary thief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back