Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it false? What age was she?
You claimed to have never stated what age she is.

But you did. Repeatedly. Not sure how you forgot that considering you said it multiple times. I guess that’s because you’re a moron or a total hack.

You later admitted the age wasn’t stated, so every time you claimed she was 15 you were lying. By your own admission.

Are you going to admit it?

You claimed to have never stated what age she is.

But you did. Repeatedly. Not sure how you forgot that considering you said it multiple times. I guess that’s because you’re a moron or a total hack.

You later admitted the age wasn’t stated, so every time you claimed she was 15 you were lying. By your own admission.

Are you going to admit it?

I've already answered this 3 times, go back and read the first 3 responses to this same question.

Because you clearly don’t understand what it’s like to raise them.

I don't, huh? Says the person that thinks it's okay for daddy to shower with his 15 year old daughter. Any age is appropriate, right?

I don't, huh? Says the person that thinks it's okay for daddy to shower with his 15 year old daughter. Any age is appropriate, right?
I didn’t say that at all.

Your mind is so warped, it’s sad.

You dont get what it’s like to have kids.

Get off the internet, out of the basement, and start experiencing something.

The liar is you, you said it didn't exist, now you just deny it. You loons are sick.
The diary exists. You lied about what’s in it.

It’s that simple. I don’t know why you can’t understand this.

I didn’t say that at all.

Your mind is so warped, it’s sad.

You dont get what it’s like to have kids.

Get off the internet, out of the basement, and start experiencing something.

Moroner quip.PNG

You said there is no definite number.

You have zero knowledge about me regarding children, so now you're lying about me to try to make some kind of a point. Why do you lie so much?

She was found guilty, by a jury of her peers and a judge in good standing, so of course she should be sentenced. Four to ten months seems reasonable.
She hasn't been found guilty of anything yet. However, a politically active judge in a politically active court will have no problem with a guilty verdict. Even though there is no way this could be a theft.

She hasn't been found guilty of anything yet. However, a politically active judge in a politically active court will have no problem with a guilty verdict. Even though there is no way this could be a theft.
She PLED. Guilty jackass. I thought you were a lawyer once..

The accused is a thief. Thieves gonna thieve. Then they gonna go to jail.
Who is the victim? Not Ashley Biden. There really isn't a theory of law making her a victim. Perhaps the hotel as the actual possessor of abandoned property.

Who is the victim? Not Ashley Biden. There really isn't a theory of law making her a victim. Perhaps the hotel as the actual possessor of abandoned property.
Many crimes are “victimless”. They’re still crimes

A former lawyer would know that

Many crimes are “victimless”. They’re still crimes

A former lawyer would know that
Theft is not a victimless crime. Aside from that bit of thoughtlessness, Ashley Biden is the purported victim. Yet nothing was stolen from her.

Do you remember the case in San Francisco? An illegal alien said he found a gun. He used that gun to kill a young woman. The invader was never accused of stealing the gun. He found it.

It would be a huge departure from our recognized laws to claim that found property was stolen by the finder.

Theft is not a victimless crime. Aside from that bit of thoughtlessness, Ashley Biden is the purported victim. Yet nothing was stolen from her.

Do you remember the case in San Francisco? An illegal alien said he found a gun. He used that gun to kill a young woman. The invader was never accused of stealing the gun. He found it.

It would be a huge departure from our recognized laws to claim that found property was stolen by the finder.
Really? And you were a lawyer huh?

Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

DOJ seeks prison time for woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary
Project Veritas, which paid $40K for the stolen diary, may be history.
Their founder James O'Keefe, was sent packing last year after embezzling funds, and his replacement quit, saying that Project Veritas was a cesspool of criminal activity and grift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back