Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire statement changes nothing about what I quoted.

Yes it does. I said that others had posted images and made those claims, it's meaningless anyway, it's just fluff you need to grab onto to change the topic of little girls showering with their daddy.

What was said is that kids love going to the pool.

You have to be one of the most dishonest posters on this board

Tell my wtf a 'pool' has to do with this conversation and why it was even brought up?

Yes it does. I said that others had posted images and made those claims, it's meaningless anyway, it's just fluff you need to grab onto to change the topic of little girls showering with their daddy.
And you claimed the pages backed those claims up, which they don’t.

You being a compulsive liar isn’t meaningless. If it was meaningless, you wouldn’t have been lying to make it seem worse.

So now instead of backing up your false claims (or admitting they were false), you’re now resorting to lying about having ever made the claims in the first place.

And when shown proof of your lies, you lie some more, or just ignore it.

You're something else, I'll give you that. So now you're claiming they were at the pool together and that was the reason for the showers with daddy?
So you want to arrest every family that takes their kids to the pool now for sexual abuse.

Because that’s what you’re claiming.

And you claimed the pages backed those claims up, which they don’t.

You being a compulsive liar isn’t meaningless. If it was meaningless, you wouldn’t have been lying to make it seem worse.

So now instead of backing up your false claims (or admitting they were false), you’re now resorting to lying about having ever made the claims in the first place.

And when shown proof of your lies, you lie some more, or just ignore it.

So you're basically admitting you have zero defense of men showering with their daughters since now all you have to talk about is my previous posts and calling me a liar, not the topic.

How do you make a man showering with his daughter 'seem worse'? You've posted that it's appropriate at any age?

So you're basically admitting you have zero defense of men showering with their daughters since now all you have to talk about is my previous posts and calling me a liar, not the topic.

How do you make a man showering with his daughter 'seem worse'? You've posted that it's appropriate at any age?
Well, how about you first admit to having lied many times in this thread.

When you repeatedly lie about the topic, it’s relevant.

So you want to arrest every family that takes their kids to the pool now for sexual abuse.

Because that’s what you’re claiming.

You brought up the fucking pool, which has nothing to do with the topic at all. Where did you get the pool idea from?

Well, how about you first admit to having lied many times in this thread.

When you repeatedly lie about the topic, it’s relevant.

Says the person that randomly brings up a pool like that had any relevance. Dishonest, lying hack.

You brought up the fucking pool, which has nothing to do with the topic at all. Where did you get the pool idea from?
You say it’s never appropriate to shower with kids.

Never.

Its just an example about how it’s absolutely necessary sometimes.

I really don’t know how to explain things more simply to you.

Ashley left a whole duffel bag at someone's house.

This chick stayed in the room Ashley stayed in.

PRISON? :auiqs.jpg:

I THOUGHT IT WAS FAKE!

Prison for a fake diary? HUH?

Says the person that randomly brings up a pool like that had any relevance. Dishonest, lying hack.
You may have the opinion it’s not relevant, but it’s not dishonest.

Are you going to admit that you did in fact claim that Ashley Biden was 15, despite this being false?

You say it’s never appropriate to shower with kids.

Never.

Its just an example about how it’s absolutely necessary sometimes.

I really don’t know how to explain things more simply to you.

That's right, there is never a legitimate reason to shower with children of the opposite sex. :cuckoo:

You may have the opinion it’s not relevant, but it’s not dishonest.

Are you going to admit that you did in fact claim that Ashley Biden was 15, despite this being false?

How is it false? What age was she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back