Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

DOJ seeks prison time for woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary
So, in maga fuckup word stealing is good.

The page doesn’t say anything about her being 15, as you claimed, or waiting till late at night to shower, as you claimed.

So find that page or admit you’re lying.

We both know what you’re actually going to do. Which is hide from this fact like a coward.

I never claimed she was 15, I asked you what age was appropriate for a man to shower with his little girl and you confirmed that you believed any age was appropriate.

I already proved you did by quoting you saying just that.

I never said any such thing. You distorted my words because youre a dishonest hack.

No you didn't. I never stated her age, and when you challenged the age you were asked what age was appropriate and it took 30 pages for you to finally answer, which was any age. So even is she was 15, you would have argued it was perfectly fine for that to have happened. Because you're in a cult and would defend your dear leader to the death.

No you didn't. I never stated her age.
So now you’re going to ignore the post I made a few minutes ago proving you did just that?

If you can’t even be honest about what you’ve said, there’s really no way a discussion can occur.

If you ever had kids you know that “getting shit done” is friggin hard and you do all sorts of workarounds to get through the day.

But you never had kids did you incel?

Yeah, you go with that.

The fuck you didnt. You just wrote this.

Tada! You’re a liar again.

Doesn’t change the fact that your opinion on the matter is pretty extreme.

Fucking liar, why didn't you include the entire statement I made? I said that other people posted the images and made the statement, and that when you challenged the age, I asked you to tell us what age was appropriate then, and you have since posted that ANY age is appropriate, so what does her age have to do with your stance on it at all? Other than being a way to deflect from what you truly and disgustingly believe.

Look jackass… that diary was so poorly vetted and went through so many hands that even project Veritas wouldn’t bite

But you’re biting like a dog with a bone.

This woman admitted she transported STOLEN property and the unethically delayed her sentencing.

That was why she gets jail time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back