Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lie.

They say they don’t remember it happening. Thats not the same thing.

So now you’re calling four women who are the victims of sexual abuse by Trump liars.

Disgusting.

And you're calling Ashley Biden a liar. You're not going to turn this into a Trump discussion. Sorry. If you want to talk about that, start your own thread, this thread is about Biden.

What have I lied about?

What have you 'backed up'? That you approve of men showering with their little girls? Yes, you've certainly 'backed that up' the entire way through the thread. Hopefully law enforcement is paying attention.
You lied about what Ashley Biden wrote in her journal. About her being 15. About her waiting until late to shower.

I asked you repeatedly to back it up and you never did, because you’re a liar and wont admit it.

You lied about what Ashley Biden wrote in her journal. About her being 15. About her waiting until late to shower.

I asked you repeatedly to back it up and you never did, because you’re a liar and wont admit it.

Where?

You've asked repeatedly and you've been told repeatedly. You're a psycho who will never acknowledge what was written.

So llittle Suzie being 4 years old is just the right height to look right at Daddy's penis in front of her face in the shower, and you deem that as appropriate? You're a fucking lunatic.
It’s not sexual. I don’t know why you need to make it sexual, because it’s just parents with their kids.

Stop trying to make everything sexual. It’s bad.

I posted several links talking about it. Why didn’t you read them?

Thats right. Because you’re a lazy closed minded judgemental piece of shit.

I want to hear you state what age is appropriate, you don't have a mind of your own, at all.

Where?

You've asked repeatedly and you've been told repeatedly. You're a psycho who will never acknowledge what was written.
I’ve “been told” by a liar.

Prove it. I’ll acknowledge it if you can prove it.

Intelligent people don’t just believe everything they read on the internet.

You are not very bright.

You mean like the links you post that supposedly 'prove' your position, that kind of stuff on the internet?

Ashley Biden wrote that her dad took inappropriate showers with her and she would wait till late at night to take a shower. Hoping he wouldn't come in.

Don't you question that? How old was she? The other entries suggest she was very young.. like 5 or 6 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back