Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they definitely know when and where.

Four women confirmed the story.

Trump is a pedo.
For people who know that without lies or entrapments from authoritarians, imprison them. Send them to slave labor camps. Torture them. Of course, Progs are of emoting and have convinced through propaganda that their own are as innocent as a newborn infant not aborted.

Prove it.

All of you morons say this, but none of you can prove it.
1650719929109.png

Also someone was arrested for taking it. If it didn't exist, no one would be arrested.

So this is comparable to a young girl showering with her dad to you?

Yet another lie by you assholes and your 'media'.

Buzzfeed also contacted eleven other contestants from the same pageant who had no recollection of Trump entering the dressing room.

So this is comparable to a young girl showering with her dad to you?

Yet another lie by you assholes and your 'media'.

Buzzfeed also contacted eleven other contestants from the same pageant who had no recollection of Trump entering the dressing room.
Worse.

Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

DOJ seeks prison time for woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary
Well you would expect when you steal somoeones personal property and intimate details and notes.

The selectively put them on the internet that you get jail time...

Yep, that seems fair..

I have 11 people from your own article saying it never happened. Why don't we ask law enforcement which is worse? I can only assume you have a history of it, I pity you.
Lie.

They say they don’t remember it happening. Thats not the same thing.

So now you’re calling four women who are the victims of sexual abuse by Trump liars.

Disgusting.

FFS, you've been lying this entire thread.

I can actually back up what I said.

What have I lied about?

What have you 'backed up'? That you approve of men showering with their little girls? Yes, you've certainly 'backed that up' the entire way through the thread. Hopefully law enforcement is paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back