Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll agree with you on the idiosyncrasies in our criminal justice system.

I think if you're convicted of a crime, you should be in jail.

Sorry my consistency gives you such nightmares.
Nightmares? lol! You think too much of yourself, you sound like your hero Trump.

Trump is the pedophile

Yet you got nothing, I'm sure other parents were in there. Nice try to deflect, you support a pedophile that took inappropriate showers with his own daughter. She even waited to take them hoping he wouldn't show up.

Yet you got nothing, I'm sure other parents were in there. Nice try to deflect, you support a pedophile that took inappropriate showers with his own daughter. She even waited to take them hoping he wouldn't show up.
Got nothing? I have four women confirming Trump ogled underage kids.

Nothing out of the ordinary. Parents do need to bathe their children. I’ve showered and assembly line washed my kids when a bath was not available. Perfectly natural.

1712294964471.jpeg

Now running away from your own words you POS? You've been defending Biden and saying it's okay to shower with your teenage daughter. And you thinking pedophilia is funny. Lies are all you've ever had. DOPE.
She wasn't a teenager, she was a toddler....if she showered with dad, it happened when she was a young child....

I've read the whole 120 pages of the diary, she never said she was sexually abused by her father....NOT ONCE!

In fact, the diary proves she was never sexually abused by her father! It shows her struggles with drug abuse, marriage, friends, an aunt, etc.... And a very strong and healthy bond with her mom and dad who only want to and try to, help her with her drug problem.... Her mom and dad are the only stable people in her life that she can rely on.... She fails them time and again, feels pain for hurting them by not being able to beat her addictions....

There is no animosity or underlying animosity towards her father or mother, if she were abused by her dad, there would be.

She thinks when she was young and went to sleepovers at a friends house named Caroline, something bad happened there....to her and to Caroline....

She's 37 - 38 years old when she wrote this diary....

Last edited:
No, other parents were not in there!

Trump bragged about being able to check out the Miss Teens in the dressing room with them naked, on the Howard Stern show and claimed it was a "perk" for heading the beauty contests....

She wasn't a teenager, she was a toddler....if she showered with dad, it happened when she was a young child....

I've read the whole 120 pages of the diary, she never said she was sexually abused by her father....NOT ONCE!

In fact, the diary proves she was never sexually abused by her father! It shows her struggles with drug abuse, marriage, friends, an aunt, etc.... And a very strong and healthy bond with her mom and dad who only want to and try to, help her with her drug problem.... Her mom and dad are the only stable people in her life that she can rely on.... She fails them time and again, feels pain for hurting them by not being able to beat her addictions....

There is no animosity or underlying animosity towards her father or mother, if she were abused by her dad, there would be.

She thinks when she was young and went to sleepovers at a friends house named Caroline, something bad happened there....to her and to Caroline....

She's 37 - 38 years old when she wrote this diary....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back