Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he’s commented on politics repeatedly.

Has this person who pleaded guilty did the same thing?
Do you believe if this was someone stole your diary they’d be charged? They would care to prosecute. My son was selling his home and we know who stole all his appliances and the police wouldn’t deal with it because it was a petty crime.

sorry if this was your diary was stolen, no ne would give a damn. It is politics and you are playing stupid.

Now running away from your own words you POS? You've been defending Biden and saying it's okay to shower with your teenage daughter. And you thinking pedophilia is funny. Lies are all you've ever had. DOPE.
I’m not running from anything.
Which part of the shower is pedophilia?

Prove it.

I’m not voting for Trump, so no.
waking-ime-joe-biden-is-a-pedofile-29874824.png

So now she was a toddler, and that's why she waited until the middle of the night to shower, so her dad coudn't join her? Lying, sick, piece of shit.
You just make shit up?

It doesn’t mention her age and certainly doesn’t say “middle of the night”

If you need to make shit like that up it’s obvious you are full of suit

Why? The actual statements have been posted multiple times and you and triggered crybaby Hutch just double down on the disgusting crap saying it's okay to be naked in the shower with your teenage daughter. Especially when she says you molested her. Hopefully you have no children.
Nowhere does it claim she was a teen aged you freak

Nowhere does it claim she was a teen aged you freak
Right in her own diary. Which has been posted and highlighted here multiple times LUSH. Stay in your own disgusting world. Normal people don't want people like you in theirs.

Do you believe if this was someone stole your diary they’d be charged? They would care to prosecute. My son was selling his home and we know who stole all his appliances and the police wouldn’t deal with it because it was a petty crime.
I'll agree with you on the idiosyncrasies in our criminal justice system.

I think if you're convicted of a crime, you should be in jail.
sorry if this was your diary was stolen, no ne would give a damn. It is politics and you are playing stupid.
Sorry my consistency gives you such nightmares.

No he isn't you piece of shit. YOUR savior Joe is an incestuous pedophile. Asshole.
Joe certainly is our president. Yep, he's old Super old. Seems to do old person shit all the time. :dunno: Magaturds definitely drive home this point 24/7, yet I give no fucks either way, as I didn't vote for him. No worship available.

Magaturds seem to worship an outwardly corrupt, populist, orange bag O' shit.

Because, freedom? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back