Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an outright, made up, LIE.

Dear Lord Almighty! NOWHERE in the diary does she say that...you lying Trumpers, MADE THAT UP.
No. As usual, YOU are lying. How can you look yourself in the mirror knowing that you're lying about this and protecting Joe Biden?

She wasn't a teenager, she was a toddler....if she showered with dad, it happened when she was a young child....

I've read the whole 120 pages of the diary, she never said she was sexually abused by her father....NOT ONCE!

In fact, the diary proves she was never sexually abused by her father! It shows her struggles with drug abuse, marriage, friends, an aunt, etc.... And a very strong and healthy bond with her mom and dad who only want to and try to, help her with her drug problem.... Her mom and dad are the only stable people in her life that she can rely on.... She fails them time and again, feels pain for hurting them by not being able to beat her addictions....

There is no animosity or underlying animosity towards her father or mother, if she were abused by her dad, there would be.

She thinks when she was young and went to sleepovers at a friends house named Caroline, something bad happened there....to her and to Caroline....

She's 37 - 38 years old when she wrote this diary....
Way to confirm you read NOTHING you proven liar. She mentions her DAD specifically. You are true scum.

Do you think it inappropriate for a parent to breastfeed? How about changing diapers?
No ofcourse not, these questions are stupid…

I think most if not ALL people that don’t have a pedophillic fantasy, would consider it wrong for any adult male to be showering with a minor teen girl.

Is that your fantasy?

Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

DOJ seeks prison time for woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary
I agree that seeking prison time in this case is overly harsh, but let's also remember that the woman didn't just take the diary but also sold the diary to conservative media. Still, I agree that seeking prison time is overkill.

You just make shit up?

It doesn’t mention her age and certainly doesn’t say “middle of the night”

If you need to make shit like that up it’s obvious you are full of suit

And you display how stupid and uniformed you are every day on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back