Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a person looking at jail time for possessing Ashley's diary, by the doj? Yes or no?
Yes.

Does that mean you are accurately quoting the diary?

No.

So post the part of the diary that says what you claim.

Why? The actual statements have been posted multiple times and you and triggered crybaby Hutch just double down on the disgusting crap saying it's okay to be naked in the shower with your teenage daughter. Especially when she says you molested her. Hopefully you have no children.
Because I’m not stupid enough to believe right wing internet memes and I wish you weren’t either.

Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

DOJ seeks prison time for woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary
It wasn’t stolen. She left it there.

Why? The actual statements have been posted multiple times and you and triggered crybaby Hutch just double down on the disgusting crap saying it's okay to be naked in the shower with your teenage daughter. Especially when she says you molested her. Hopefully you have no children.
Of course neither of us have said that.
Lies are all you have.

It’s her handwriting, Simp.
No one is saying that its not her diary simp

All that needed to be changed was the one entry about

Biden taking a bath or whatever it alludes to.

That is all that needs to be changed.

The FBI has not released a report.

The FBI did not confirm any contents of Ashley Biden’s diary​

Project Veritas, which said it declined to publish it because it could not verify its authenticity.

U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said: “Harris and Kurlander stole personal property from an immediate family member of a candidate for national political office. They sold the property to an organization in New York for $40,000 and even returned to take more of the victim’s property when asked to do so. Harris and Kurlander sought to profit from their theft of another person’s personal property, and they now stand convicted of a federal felony as a result.”

The Victim had stored the property, including a handwritten journal containing highly personal entries, tax records, a digital storage card containing private family photographs, and a cellphone, among other things, in a private residence in Delray Beach, Florida, at which HARRIS was temporarily residing. After HARRIS stole the property, she enlisted KURLANDER to help her facilitate its sale.

My point is that for a period of time the diary was not in Biden's possession. The perp's had it and project V had it before sending to another entity.

Thus the only thing needed was to forge one entry about Joe Biden in the diary

Yet it was only one entry in the diary that is causing a stir but that is all that is needed

still

After the meeting, and at the Organization’s request, HARRIS and KURLANDER returned to Florida to obtain more of the Victim’s property in order to provide it to the Organization.

The organization Project V send them back to get more stolen property and take it back to NY

1214 W Boston Post Road
No. 148
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
(914) 908-2300Contact Us
Project Veritas is a 501(c)(3)
Not For Profit Organization.
All donations are tax-deductible
to the extent allowable by law.
EIN: 27-2894856

Yeah, run out to your local Walmart nude and see where that gets you, hack.

Run around nude in front of your children nude and have them tell their teacher at school and see where that gets you too. Report back, if you can.
Nudity is not sexuality, creep.

Inappropriate or waiting till late at night to take a shower, hoping Biden wouldn't join her is. What the hell is wrong with you perverts?

I honestly wouldn't have believed people would sell their soul like this to defend a politician if I hadn't seen this myself. They're brain dead and depraved.

So now she was a toddler, and that's why she waited until the middle of the night to shower, so her dad coudn't join her? Lying, sick, piece of shit.
They keep moving the goalposts and desperately deflecting to Trump. Just sad really that they think kids getting molested is funny. Hopefully they have no children.

I honestly wouldn't have believed people would sell their soul like this to defend a politician if I hadn't seen this myself. They're brain dead and depraved.
Me either, but if you really call them out on here you get called out as the bad one. Go figure, pedophiles stick up for one another.

Wasn't a meme you disgusting POS. It was Ashley Biden's own words. You defend the disgusting actions of Joe Biden, dumb dope Hutch thinks pedophilia is funny, and we wish you people would wake the hell up.
What part of showering is pedophilia?
The shampoo or the conditioner?

Wasn't a meme you disgusting POS. It was Ashley Biden's own words. You defend the disgusting actions of Joe Biden, dumb dope Hutch thinks pedophilia is funny, and we wish you people would wake the hell up.
Yet you won’t post the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back