Outrageous: McDonald's Hires Foreign H-1Bs---Fires 70 White-Collar Accounting Staff

Is it just me, or does every news story lately seem to be virtually a campaign commercial for Trump?

McDonalds Hires Foreign H-1Bs, Fires 70 American Accounting Staff - Breitbart

I agree that it's a bad thing in general, but I can't feel sorry for the white collar types getting at taste of what they avidly supported for blue collar workers for decades; I guess they were so impressed with themselves and their 'skillz' and busy laughing at the proles, they forgot to notice they were next in line for income cuts. They can compete with all those recently fired ass kissers from Wells Fargo, who thought sucking up and pleasing the Boss would get them somewhere, but instead found out most CEO's and upper management just have contempt for them as they do for any other employee and toss them under the bus at the first sign of 'problems'.

What are you talking about?

If you don't know then you wouldn't understand the answer in the first place.

Legal outsourcing since 2001. Banking jobs have been outsourced. R&D has been outsourced. It appears I am not the one that wouldn't understand. Hey, you know what we need? A little more division. You're just doing your part.
That's the hope that Trump offers, that it doesn't have to be that way and it doesn't have to keep happening. The NAFTA status quo CAN be changed back.

Easier said than done---there is that whole congress thing many of whom profit or receive funds from those who profit from crap like this.

Legal outsourcing since 2001. Banking jobs have been outsourced. R&D has been outsourced. It appears I am not the one that wouldn't understand.

Blue collar 'outsourcing' began long before that, and illegal immigration has been actively encouraged and subsidized since Carter, and Reagan really loved them. The white collar types heartily approved and cheered it all on. Now they're next in line, and don't particularly rate a pity party.

No they didn't.

Yes, they did, and still vote the same; they have this fantasy that they are all going to get rich off of their 401K's and stuff, and think they're exempt from the economic carnage. Those 'divisions' you speak of were already there along time ago.

No, they didn't. Lemme explain to you how the 401K came to be. Once upon a time there was thing called pensions. Financial advisors went to the businesses and laid out all of this shit and held classes for people. The working people didn't play the stockmarket. They didn't ask for this. They didn't want this shit. It was a decision made for them. Blue collar/white collar got the same shit. The division lies solely in your head.

I know exactly where it came from, thanks, and your simplistic fantasy doesn't impress. It's the same scam they want to run Social Security through, nothing new.. But as long as they can keep the Wall Street Ponzi schemes going, and generate bubbles that hand the suckers imaginary double digit gains every so often, they will follow along like lemmings; when it crashes, they'll snivel about it. Woopity do.

Wages have been stagnant for about 30 years. I don't know who the hell you think it is that is profiting but it sure as hell isn't white collar folks.

I agree that it's a bad thing in general, but I can't feel sorry for the white collar types getting at taste of what they avidly supported for blue collar workers for decades; I guess they were so impressed with themselves and their 'skillz' and busy laughing at the proles, they forgot to notice they were next in line for income cuts. They can compete with all those recently fired ass kissers from Wells Fargo, who thought sucking up and pleasing the Boss would get them somewhere, but instead found out most CEO's and upper management just have contempt for them as they do for any other employee and toss them under the bus at the first sign of 'problems'.

Legal outsourcing since 2001. Banking jobs have been outsourced. R&D has been outsourced. It appears I am not the one that wouldn't understand. Hey, you know what we need? A little more division. You're just doing your part.
That's the hope that Trump offers, that it doesn't have to be that way and it doesn't have to keep happening. The NAFTA status quo CAN be changed back.

Easier said than done---there is that whole congress thing many of whom profit or receive funds from those who profit from crap like this.
Congress will give Trump everything he wants just like they did for Obama. Their gutlessness is going to prove useful.

Congress will give Trump everything he wants just like they did for Obama. Their gutlessness is going to prove useful.

I have zero faith in congress to do anything more than what benefits themselves.

This needs to stop.
what does? racism against mexicans? if so I agree
How about you keep your racism out of the discussion? This is about AMERICANS being out of work, 95 million out of the labor forces while non Americans are being given preference while our veterans are dying on waiting lists and our seniors dependent on Social Security have been denied the right to their own money.

That's why Trump will win, because there are more Americans who still love America than assholes like you who hate the country.
scapegoating brown people wont accomplish any of that. Do republicans have a single issue that they dont blame on some minority group? now its the mexicans, next it will be the blacks fault, then its muslims and the jews.

we need more immigrant groups so republicans will have more groups of people to scapegoat.

This needs to stop.

How do we get you to understand that legal immigration isn't racism? It has served us well. A UN demand that we set our laws aside to capitulate to their decision to spread Islam world wide will destroy our country. This election will be the turning point.

scapegoating brown people wont accomplish any of that. Do republicans have a single issue that they dont blame on some minority group? now its the mexicans, next it will be the blacks fault, then its muslims and the jews.
No conservative is blaming "brown people", we are blaming the business owners who pay politicians to undercut our immigration laws.

YOU like a typical Marxist agitator are bringing "brown people" into the discussion, ass hat.

This needs to stop.

How do we get you to understand that legal immigration isn't racism? It has served us well. A UN demand that we set our laws aside to capitulate to their decision to spread Islam world wide will destroy our country. This election will be the turning point.
how do we get you to understand that immigration is at historic lows and provides a boost to the economy? And even if it wasn't we should still let people become citizens not restrict people for no other reason than your a racist peice of shit

so move back to europe if you hate America so much?

Move back to Europe? I was stationed in Germany defending my country for two years, but I have never "lived" anywhere but the USA, dumbass.

id take new mexican immigrants over the inbred braindead hillbilly's that vote for trump any day

That is because you are an anti-white racist, but dont worry about it; you have just ab out used up all the public sympathy you ever had for your Marxist bullshit.

how do we get you to understand that immigration is at historic lows and provides a boost to the economy? And even if it wasn't we should still let people become citizens not restrict people for no other reason than your a racist peice of shit
How do we get idiots like you to understand that this selling off OUR JOBS is going to end by hook or crook, you sleazy fuckface?

so move back to europe if you hate America so much?

Move back to Europe? I was stationed in Germany defending my country for two years, but I have never "lived" anywhere but the USA, dumbass.

id take new mexican immigrants over the inbred braindead hillbilly's that vote for trump any day

That is because you are an anti-white racist, but dont worry about it; you have just ab out used up all the public sympathy you ever had for your Marxist bullshit.
if you want to live in some ethnically cleansed white country go move to Germnay why do you need to commit another genocide here?

And it is going to stop.

Voters have had ENOUGH and we will have a bloody revolution if it doesnt end via the ballot box.

How do we get idiots like you to understand that this selling off OUR JOBS is going to end by hook or crook, you sleazy fuckface?
their not your jobs idiot, what fucking arrogant asshole calls every job in america his by birthright? fuck off with your third grade economics, fake patriotism and racist rants

And it is going to stop.

Voters have had ENOUGH and we will have a bloody revolution if it doesnt end via the ballot box.
racist assholes have had enough but theyve "had enough" since forever, nobody cares

go back to germany

Blue collar 'outsourcing' began long before that, and illegal immigration has been actively encouraged and subsidized since Carter, and Reagan really loved them. The white collar types heartily approved and cheered it all on. Now they're next in line, and don't particularly rate a pity party.

No they didn't.

Yes, they did and now it is their turn to get royally fucked until we can fix this for EVERY American..

their not your jobs idiot, what fucking arrogant asshole calls every job in america his by birthright? fuck off with your third grade economics, fake patriotism and racist rants
No, those jobs were in our country and are OUR jobs for OUR COUNTRY.

Fuck you and your anarchism.

This is a DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC and you are about to be reminded in a very harsh way, fuckface.

Forum List

Back