Outrageous: McDonald's Hires Foreign H-1Bs---Fires 70 White-Collar Accounting Staff

America will pay an eternal price for the sin of slavery. They took unevolved beings out of their natural habitat and brought them to this continent. And after slavery was abolished, a little over a million remained, forever condemning this country to a multicultural existence. America is decidedly weaker, poorer, and more violent because of this sin and the permanent presence of negros and your white America dream....that ship has sailed.
We need to return back to the Jim Crow days. America was at its finest and minorities knew their place in a White dominated society. Voting for Trump is a step toward that direction.
We needed to send them back like Abraham Lincoln so wisely advised. .

I love it when Trump voters tell us what they really think about African Americans.
I haven't said anything about African Americans, idiot.

Responding to: We need to return back to the Jim Crow days. America was at its finest and minorities knew their place in a White dominated society. Voting for Trump is a step toward that direction
You said: "We needed to send them back like Abraham Lincoln so wisely advised. ."

I love it when Trump voters tell us what they really think about African Americans- "we needed to send them back"

The Dems were in the Jim Crow days. The parties switched when Kennedy took office. Reagan use to be a Democrat, then became a Rep.

I have no idea what Trump is- he is neither party , except I am anti HB1 visas. The large corps no matter if Dem or GOP want to increase HB1 visas.

America will pay an eternal price for the sin of slavery. They took unevolved beings out of their natural habitat and brought them to this continent. And after slavery was abolished, a little over a million remained, forever condemning this country to a multicultural existence. America is decidedly weaker, poorer, and more violent because of this sin and the permanent presence of negros and your white America dream....that ship has sailed.
We need to return back to the Jim Crow days. America was at its finest and minorities knew their place in a White dominated society. Voting for Trump is a step toward that direction.

I love it when Trump voters tell us what they really think about African Americans.

Responding to: We need to return back to the Jim Crow days. America was at its finest and minorities knew their place in a White dominated society. Voting for Trump is a step toward that direction
You said: "We needed to send them back like Abraham Lincoln so wisely advised. ."

I love it when Trump voters tell us what they really think about African Americans- "we needed to send them back"
You're talking about African that I said should have been sent back 150 years ago. In fact, like any large safari animal, they never should have been removed from their natural habitat to begin with. But that's ancient history. The descendants of those Africans are not African Americans, they're just Americans. That's where your statement is baffling.

This country was founded for White people only. See the 1790 Naturalization Act.
Silly. My people were here first. It was never going to be a white nation.
But it did become one, that is until 1965 when the Immigration Act bill was passed. That needs to be reversed. America was at it's finest prior to that.
We needed to send them back like Abraham Lincoln so wisely advised. But that too is moot. Like Muslims, blacks were never evolved enough for Western Civilization. My people rose to that challenge, but blacks never have. That's why there's little difference between downtown Detroit and Somolia, the slaughtering in Chicago and the slaughtering in Rwanda. The few that have embraced a better life, good for them. Like me, they found blessing in accepting white culture. But as a culture, blacks are inferior and after 2 centuries, it's clear they're not going to evolve. It's very sad.

what people are you?

But it did become one, that is until 1965 when the Immigration Act bill was passed. That needs to be reversed. America was at it's finest prior to that.
We needed to send them back like Abraham Lincoln so wisely advised. But that too is moot. Like Muslims, blacks were never evolved enough for Western Civilization. My people rose to that challenge, but blacks never have. That's why there's little difference between downtown Detroit and Somolia, the slaughtering in Chicago and the slaughtering in Rwanda. The few that have embraced a better life, good for them. Like me, they found blessing in accepting white culture. But as a culture, blacks are inferior and after 2 centuries, it's clear they're not going to evolve. It's very sad.

what people are you?
American Indian.

You're talking about African that I said should have been sent back 150 years ago. In fact, like any large safari animal, they never should have been removed from their natural habitat to begin with. But that's ancient history. The descendants of those Africans are not African Americans, they're just Americans. That's where your statement is baffling.

Now you are telling African Americans that their ancestors were just like 'any large safari animal'- and should have been 'sent back' by Lincoln.

Can't see why any African American would find that racist at all.

what people are you?
He is from the radish people.

Now you are telling African Americans that their ancestors were just like 'any large safari animal'- and should have been 'sent back' by Lincoln.

They're not African Americans.

We're Africans in america. Answer the question radish.

I am sure African Americans find nothing racist about Trump supporters calling their ancestors "large safari animals'

I am sure African Americans find nothing racist about Trump supporters calling their ancestors "large safari animals'
It's more accurate than calling their descendants African Americans.

1. They weren't born in Africa
2. Not all Africans are black
3. Not all blacks are from Africa

So making the black race synonymous with "African Americans" fails on every level.

So making the black race synonymous with "African Americans" fails on every level.

Your post is an example of the typical white logic I laugh at. It misses the intellect connection because it uses the wrong ephemeral port to connect to true logic. Whites have trained you well radish.

tumblr_mqi8p4wenk1rfgmbqo1_1280.jpg

An argument I hear from racists often.

I am sure African Americans find nothing racist about Trump supporters calling their ancestors "large safari animals- and telling them that they aren't really 'African-Americans'

I am sure African Americans find nothing racist about Trump supporters calling their ancestors "large safari animals- and telling them that they aren't really 'African-Americans'
Only on the Left is truth "hate speech".

Only on the Left is truth "hate speech".

Only racists hate having their racism pointed out to them.

But I always appreciate the posts by another Trump voter.

What are you talking about?

If you don't know then you wouldn't understand the answer in the first place.

Legal outsourcing since 2001. Banking jobs have been outsourced. R&D has been outsourced. It appears I am not the one that wouldn't understand. Hey, you know what we need? A little more division. You're just doing your part.
That's the hope that Trump offers, that it doesn't have to be that way and it doesn't have to keep happening. The NAFTA status quo CAN be changed back.

Easier said than done---there is that whole congress thing many of whom profit or receive funds from those who profit from crap like this.
Congress will give Trump everything he wants just like they did for Obama. Their gutlessness is going to prove useful.

Your ability to pimp out misinformation at the fifth grade level is more that good enough for card carrying repubs!

If you don't know then you wouldn't understand the answer in the first place.

Legal outsourcing since 2001. Banking jobs have been outsourced. R&D has been outsourced. It appears I am not the one that wouldn't understand. Hey, you know what we need? A little more division. You're just doing your part.
That's the hope that Trump offers, that it doesn't have to be that way and it doesn't have to keep happening. The NAFTA status quo CAN be changed back.

Easier said than done---there is that whole congress thing many of whom profit or receive funds from those who profit from crap like this.
Congress will give Trump everything he wants just like they did for Obama. Their gutlessness is going to prove useful.

Your ability to pimp out misinformation at the fifth grade level is more that good enough for card carrying repubs!
Hush little baby don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the BEAST under your bed
In your closet, in your head!

Forum List

Back