Outrageous! PC Gone Wild!!

Both parties should have kept their mouths shut. Why do people insist on bringing politics into a business transaction?

This is outrageous. This man was just exercising his 1st amendment rights. Let's start a "go fund me" account for him. He needs help.

Angry political rant ends with Utah riders kicked out by Lyft driver; he's fired

Who's with me???

Yes, he was exercising his first amendment rights, but where he went wrong was kicking the people out of his cab after being recorded.

Me? I've had disagreements with cab drivers (once overseas), and was kicked out of their cab before I got to my destination, but I also didn't have to pay for the ride either.

Did this man charge the people before kicking them out? If so, he failed to provide the service he was paid for and should have some form of punishment coming his way.

Sounds like both sides were wrong. Never a good idea to talk politics in public. That's why I come to this forum.

Sounds like both sides were wrong. Never a good idea to talk politics in public. That's why I come to this forum.

Exactly. We all run into those awkward political discussions at some point, and most people know to holds their tongues before it escalates. Try to remain civil with those you disagree with, and speak with your vote.

Exactly. We all run into those awkward political discussions at some point, and most people know to holds their tongues before it escalates. Try to remain civil with those you disagree with, and speak with your vote.

I stopped inviting certain people to my house for holiday parties, etc because they can't keep their mouths shut in regards to politics. These are people that I even agree with! It's just not a good idea.

I stopped inviting certain people to my house for holiday parties, etc because they can't keep their mouths shut in regards to politics. These are people that I even agree with! It's just not a good idea.

I don't mind light political talk. Most people recognize when the discussion is reaching the tipping point, and they change the subject. Unfortunately some people (like this driver and his passengers) just can't help themselves.

I don't mind light political talk. Most people recognize when the discussion is reaching the tipping point, and they change the subject. Unfortunately some people (like this driver and his passengers) just can't help themselves.

Absolutely. Agreed.

This is outrageous. This man was just exercising his 1st amendment rights. Let's start a "go fund me" account for him. He needs help.

Angry political rant ends with Utah riders kicked out by Lyft driver; he's fired

Who's with me???
The driver gets paid to transport passengers, and does not get paid to take verbal abuse. The passenger called the driver a bitch, and that was totally uncalled for. The driver does not get paid extra for taking verbal abuse. I would've done as the driver did, and ask the passengers to exit immediately. Also, the video does not start at the beginning of the conversation that led to the name calling and verbal abuse.

Yo......smart people.

gifface21-2.gif

The basic rules of being an employee:
1. Get to work on time, regularly.
2. Do your job.
3. Keep your tirades and personal opinions to yourself and.....refer to rule 2.
If you violate any of the above rules, you end up looking for another job. It's always been that way.

Forum List

Back