Outrageous & Sickening: Gay Veterans Allowed To March In Boston's St. Patrick's Day Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
These men want to make a statement. They are gay before patriot.
Trump was gay before he was President.
rump%2Bin%2Bbed%2B101.jpg

Perhaps after he came out, he went back in.

Mardi Gras in New Orleans

1424219959_chelsea-handler-twitter-zoom.jpg

Jake you are an old man, Leftists like you will be dead within 15 years and the LGBTQ Crowd will also fall away because they cannot breed, any gays in 20 years will be decent people like gay friends of mine are, I only know a few gays but they do not parade around in public like degenerate filth and they do not feel the need to announce to people that they're gay.

The gays shouldn't fuck around with sacred things like St. Patrick's day! Ever Irish-American has a constitutional right to get as drunk as he wants without tripping over drag queens! Hell, the next thing you know, gays will be walking around with magnolia blossoms on in an Arbor Day parade!

Straight people don't feel the need to announce they are Straight every five minutes, so I don't see why LGBTQ have to flaunt that they are LGBTQ every five minutes, they are NOT special, there is NOTHING special about them.

Keep trying to tell you people, you attempt to oppress a people and eventually you only make them stronger.

Nobody is oppressing anyone, telling them they cannot parade around in public waving giant dildos and simulating buttfucking and dick sucking is NOT oppressing them.

Straight people don't feel the need to announce they are Straight every five minutes, so I don't see why LGBTQ have to flaunt that they are LGBTQ every five minutes, they are NOT special, there is NOTHING special about them.

If there's NOTHING special about them then why the Hell are you screaming and crying about them ??

Are you a faggot yourself or something? You are ultra sensitive about this?

There is NOTHING special about them, actually they are defective individuals, they are not special and they are not normal and they shouldn't be allowed to parade around advertising the twisted LGBTQ Agenda by waving a flag that has nothing to do with St. Patrick's Day.

Leftists told the LGBTQ Crowd they were special, then again Leftism is a mental illness and Leftists like everything bizarro and unhealthy and not normal and hate everything healthy and normal.

Leftism will be dead within a generation, this because Leftists either choose not to breed or will have one child, whereas Right-Winger's do breed and also Generation Z is very Conservative, so as I commented within a generation the Leftists will have died off, there won't be enough of them to keep Leftism afloat, but there will be a huge number of Right-Wingers in the next generation.
You are ultra sensitive about this?

No.

Jake you are an old man, Leftists like you will be dead within 15 years and the LGBTQ Crowd will also fall away because they cannot breed, any gays in 20 years will be decent people like gay friends of mine are, I only know a few gays but they do not parade around in public like degenerate filth and they do not feel the need to announce to people that they're gay.

Gay folk have been around for millennia hon.

This is so hilarious, on so many levels!

If there's NOTHING special about them then why the Hell are you screaming and crying about them ??

There is NOTHING special about them, actually they are defective individuals, they are not special and they are not normal and they shouldn't be allowed to parade around advertising the twisted LGBTQ Agenda by waving a flag that has nothing to do with St. Patrick's Day.

Leftists told the LGBTQ Crowd they were special, then again Leftism is a mental illness and Leftists like everything bizarro and unhealthy and not normal and hate everything healthy and normal.

Leftism will be dead within a generation, this because Leftists either choose not to breed or will have one child, whereas Right-Winger's do breed and also Generation Z is very Conservative, so as I commented within a generation the Leftists will have died off, there won't be enough of them to keep Leftism afloat, but there will be a huge number of Right-Wingers in the next generation.

No.

Bullshit, you can't let nonyabidness shit like this alone hon.

You can have her man, I'm going back to my nice day.

Gay folk have been around for millennia hon.

Of course they have and for most part nobody knew they were gay, they didn't feel they had to announce it to EVERYONE, just like Straight people don't have to announce to EVERYONE.

It's only with the LGBTQ Agenda because it's an Agenda that is basically targeted at children now, with all the Propaganda teaching children completely the opposite of established science for example that there are not two genders but more than 50 genders and other pathetically insane horsecrap like that, that a boy can have a vagina and a girl can have a penis and that it's okay for children to be violated by putting them on hormone pills etc.

Keep trying to tell you people, you attempt to oppress a people and eventually you only make them stronger.

Nobody is oppressing anyone, telling them they cannot parade around in public waving giant dildos and simulating buttfucking and dick sucking is NOT oppressing them.
I agree with you Lucy. Its like you really violate someone's right when you tell them a public facility does not mean it is open for the public to be screwing each other in it. That is what motels are really good for. They can rent a room or head out to the boonies and screw all day long but not out in the open in public facilities where children could also be there.

This should be posted in the Closet Events forum, where the OP can scream about his 'yeah, we all know you are by now' homosexuality until he comes to grips with it.

Yes I agree it's hilarious that all the pathetic Leftist Baby Boomers will thankfully soon be dead, because it's their fault, they have fucked up Western society with all this sickness they've pushed, primarily because they hate themselves and have misguided guilt.

It's my generation and also Generation Z who will have to fix the broken Western Society.

We can't wait until the Leftist Baby Boomers are in their graves.

No.

Bullshit, you can't let nonyabidness shit like this alone hon.

It is responsible adults business to protect children from perverted degeneracy of all types.

I agree with you Lucy. Its like you really violate someone's right when you tell them a public facility does not mean it is open for the public to be screwing each other in it. That is what motels are really good for. They can rent a room or head out to the boonies and screw all day long but not out in the open in public facilities where children could also be there.
Red State children are exposed to incest and inbreeding everyday!

The Homomafia obviously controls the Vatican and the parades now. They have to promote sodomy and unnatural, vile, dehumanizing behaviors to the little children to normalize their perversions and make Satanism “good”. This is a perfect example. My advice to the heterosexua tourists, residents, and their children in Boston......stay away from the bathrooms during the parade!

www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/gay-veterans-march-in-boston-st-patricks-parade/
That is great! They even have normal clothes on like most normal people would have on. Beats the heck outta this type of parade Chicago style:
gay+pride+Chicago02.jpg

Or these NY weirdos like this crap:

e60981b893f976daa368be3a9f15d439.jpg
What Democrats want our children to see.
Some of them but not all that is just one more reason republicans have made it to where they are at this point. If the goombah's who are in charge of supporting these nihilistic type events keep getting the weirdos and lost attaching themselves to the Democrat party its as good as dead and buried.

Red State children are exposed to incest and inbreeding everyday!

:rolleyes-41:

I wonder how much money Soros allocated to the Parade Board. Anybody knows?

The Homomafia obviously controls the Vatican and the parades now. They have to promote sodomy and unnatural, vile, dehumanizing behaviors to the little children to normalize their perversions and make Satanism “good”. This is a perfect example. My advice to the heterosexual tourists, residents, and their children in Boston......stay away from the bathrooms during the parade!

www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/gay-veterans-march-in-boston-st-patricks-parade/

Just curious Steve.. if one of those gay vets tried to save you from gun fire in a war would you let them help you?
So why can't they be who they are as long as it is G rated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back