Outrageous & Sickening: Gay Veterans Allowed To March In Boston's St. Patrick's Day Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The Homomafia obviously controls the Vatican and the parades now. They have to promote sodomy and unnatural, vile, dehumanizing behaviors to the little children to normalize their perversions and make Satanism “good”. This is a perfect example. My advice to the heterosexual tourists, residents, and their children in Boston......stay away from the bathrooms during the parade!

www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/gay-veterans-march-in-boston-st-patricks-parade/

Last edited:
Good advice, Steve, since homos and heteros commit sexual assault whenever possible. :lol:

The Homomafia obviously controls the Vatican and the parades now. They have to promote sodomy and unnatural, vile, dehumanizing behaviors to the little children to normalize their perversions and make Satanism “good”. This is a perfect example. My advice to the heterosexua tourists, residents, and their children in Boston......stay away from the bathrooms during the parade!

That is great! They even have normal clothes on like most normal people would have on. Beats the heck outta this type of parade Chicago style:
gay+pride+Chicago02.jpg

Or these NY weirdos like this crap:

e60981b893f976daa368be3a9f15d439.jpg

The St. PATRICK'S Day parade kept the pervs out for years.

Now it's up to the people. They can cheer and wave or jeer and throw garbage.

The Homomafia obviously controls the Vatican and the parades now. They have to promote sodomy and unnatural, vile, dehumanizing behaviors to the little children to normalize their perversions and make Satanism “good”. This is a perfect example. My advice to the heterosexua tourists, residents, and their children in Boston......stay away from the bathrooms during the parade!

ODD how you weren't whining when the Veterans were risking their lives to protect you.

Pathetic homophobe.

ODD how you weren't whining when the Veterans were risking their lives to protect you.

Pathetic homophobe.

He went to PBS for a link; one step at a time with this type of primordial thinking.

Well gay veterans are still veterans, so they should be allowed to participate in these marches, they shouldn't be allowed to parade waving the LGBTQ Flag though, the LGBTQ Flag is a divisive symbol, they should just march like normal people, there is no need for them to draw attention to them being gay, being gay does not make them special in any way and being gay has nothing to do with either St. Patrick's Day or being a veteran.

Well gay veterans are still veterans, so they should be allowed to participate in these marches, they shouldn't be allowed to parade waving the LGBTQ Flag though, the LGBTQ Flag is a divisive symbol, they should just march like normal people, there is no need to draw attention to them being gay, being gay does not make them special in any way and being gay has nothing to do with either St. Patrick's Day or being a veteran.
All flags are divisive, by design.

Why is NO parade complete without Homosexuals posing and voguing sexually? If it's about LOVE, then why all homoerotic in your face stuff? In a gender neutral open to the public parade, nobody trots out sexuality, they remain true to the spirit of the parade, and sexuality isn't a problem or an issue.

Well gay veterans are still veterans, so they should be allowed to participate in these marches, they shouldn't be allowed to parade waving the LGBTQ Flag though, the LGBTQ Flag is a divisive symbol, they should just march like normal people, there is no need to draw attention to them being gay, being gay does not make them special in any way and being gay has nothing to do with either St. Patrick's Day or being a veteran.

No some flags are divisive, the only flags that should be allowed in the St. Patrick's Day parade in America are the Irish Tricolour and the American flag, this to represent of course Irish-Americans.

I love it when the RW return to their roots and start panicking over restrooms and men in tights! It helps us all remember that they are only a little removed from being members of the Westboro Baptist Church!

These men want to make a statement. They are gay before patriot.

Straight people don't feel the need to announce they are Straight every five minutes, so I don't see why LGBTQ have to flaunt that they are LGBTQ every five minutes, they are NOT special, there is NOTHING special about them.

The Homomafia obviously controls the Vatican and the parades now. They have to promote sodomy and unnatural, vile, dehumanizing behaviors to the little children to normalize their perversions and make Satanism “good”. This is a perfect example. My advice to the heterosexual tourists, residents, and their children in Boston......stay away from the bathrooms during the parade!

Disgusting

No some flags are divisive, the only flags that should be allowed in the St. Patrick's Day parade in America are the Irish Tricolour and the American flag, this to represent of course Irish-Americans.

I'm not on the parade board, don't give a fuck. Neither are you I'm assuming, and I'll go one more and suggest neither of us - or the radically homophobic/erotically drawn Steve - are in Boston.

That is great! They even have normal clothes on like most normal people would have on. Beats the heck outta this type of parade Chicago style:
gay+pride+Chicago02.jpg

Or these NY weirdos like this crap:

e60981b893f976daa368be3a9f15d439.jpg
What Democrats want our children to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back