Outrageous & Sickening: Gay Veterans Allowed To March In Boston's St. Patrick's Day Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when the RW return to their roots and start panicking over restrooms and men in tights! It helps us all remember that they are only a little removed from being members of the Westboro Baptist Church!
Gays have done nothing but prove that the Westboro Church had a good point after all.

These men want to make a statement. They are gay before patriot.

Straight people don't feel the need to announce they are Straight every five minutes, so I don't see why LGBTQ have to flaunt that they are LGBTQ every five minutes, they are NOT special, there is NOTHING special about them.

Keep trying to tell you people, you attempt to oppress a people and eventually you only make them stronger.

The Homomafia obviously controls the Vatican and the parades now. They have to promote sodomy and unnatural, vile, dehumanizing behaviors to the little children to normalize their perversions and make Satanism “good”. This is a perfect example. My advice to the heterosexua tourists, residents, and their children in Boston......stay away from the bathrooms during the parade!

www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/gay-veterans-march-in-boston-st-patricks-parade/
That is great! They even have normal clothes on like most normal people would have on. Beats the heck outta this type of parade Chicago style:
gay+pride+Chicago02.jpg

Or these NY weirdos like this crap:

e60981b893f976daa368be3a9f15d439.jpg

If Straight people paraded around in public like that it would be considered obscene, at some point within the next few years all these LGBTQ Degenerate Parades will be banned and they can scream about that all they want, but it will happen and there will be nothing they can do about it.

Nobody cares what they do indoors, but their ability to bring it outdoors will be banned within two years.

Children should not be subjected to public degeneracy, then again a great majority of gay men have always coveted little boys smooth buttocks.

Straight people don't feel the need to announce they are Straight every five minutes, so I don't see why LGBTQ have to flaunt that they are LGBTQ every five minutes, they are NOT special, there is NOTHING special about them.

Keep trying to tell you people, you attempt to oppress a people and eventually you only make them stronger.
Objecting to lewd sick behavior in public is not oppressing.

The St. PATRICK'S Day parade kept the pervs out for years.

Now it's up to the people. They can cheer and wave or jeer and throw garbage.

Ya could ignore it, if you weren't so drawn to it.
Most reasonable people would agree that if you ignore a problem it will get worse.

Well we certainly know you cannot ignore your attraction to homosexuality and it has not served you well at all. It is as if you poor gasoline on your own homoerotic fire mike.

Agreed, parades have got to go, always thought they were kinda silly.

If there's NOTHING special about them then why the Hell are you screaming and crying about them ??

The Homomafia obviously controls the Vatican and the parades now. They have to promote sodomy and unnatural, vile, dehumanizing behaviors to the little children to normalize their perversions and make Satanism “good”. This is a perfect example. My advice to the heterosexua tourists, residents, and their children in Boston......stay away from the bathrooms during the parade!

Well gay veterans are still veterans, so they should be allowed to participate in these marches, they shouldn't be allowed to parade waving the LGBTQ Flag though, the LGBTQ Flag is a divisive symbol, they should just march like normal people, there is no need to draw attention to them being gay, being gay does not make them special in any way and being gay has nothing to do with either St. Patrick's Day or being a veteran.
All flags are divisive, by design.

No some flags are divisive, the only flags that should be allowed in the St. Patrick's Day parade in America are the Irish Tricolour and the American flag, this to represent of course Irish-Americans.

I'm not on the parade board, don't give a fuck. Neither are you I'm assuming, and I'll go one more and suggest neither of us - or the radically homophobic/erotically drawn Steve - are in Boston.

That we are neither on the parade board or in the locale doesn't mean anything.

Steve admit the truth you're a closet homosexual Jewish progressive liberal transsexual African American male that is named Lola...

I'm on to you!

If they are not lewd and sick why would they have to go?

Well gay veterans are still veterans, so they should be allowed to participate in these marches, they shouldn't be allowed to parade waving the LGBTQ Flag though, the LGBTQ Flag is a divisive symbol, they should just march like normal people, there is no need to draw attention to them being gay, being gay does not make them special in any way and being gay has nothing to do with either St. Patrick's Day or being a veteran.
All flags are divisive, by design.

No some flags are divisive, the only flags that should be allowed in the St. Patrick's Day parade in America are the Irish Tricolour and the American flag, this to represent of course Irish-Americans.

I'm not on the parade board, don't give a fuck. Neither are you I'm assuming, and I'll go one more and suggest neither of us - or the radically homophobic/erotically drawn Steve - are in Boston.

That we are neither on the parade board or in the locale doesn't mean anything.

And you don't mean anything to gay folk. Live your own life.

If they are not lewd and sick why would they have to go?

Because people like you are.

If there's NOTHING special about them then why the Hell are you screaming and crying about them ??

Are you a faggot yourself or something? You are ultra sensitive about this?

There is NOTHING special about them, actually they are defective individuals, they are not special and they are not normal and they shouldn't be allowed to parade around advertising the twisted LGBTQ Agenda by waving a flag that has nothing to do with St. Patrick's Day.

Leftists told the LGBTQ Crowd they were special, then again Leftism is a mental illness and Leftists like everything bizarro and unhealthy and not normal and hate everything healthy and normal.

Leftism will be dead within a generation, this because Leftists either choose not to breed or will have one child, whereas Right-Winger's do breed and also Generation Z is very Conservative, so as I commented within a generation the Leftists will have died off, there won't be enough of them to keep Leftism afloat, but there will be a huge number of Right-Wingers in the next generation.

There is NOTHING special about them, actually they are defective individuals, they are not special and they are not normal and they shouldn't be allowed to parade around advertising the twisted LGBTQ Agenda by waving a flag that has nothing to do with St. Patrick's Day.

Leftists told the LGBTQ Crowd they were special, then again Leftism is a mental illness and Leftists like everything bizarro and unhealthy and not normal and hate everything healthy and normal.

Leftism will be dead within a generation, this because Leftists either choose not to breed or will have one child, whereas Right-Winger's do breed and also Generation Z is very Conservative, so as I commented within a generation the Leftists will have died off, there won't be enough of them to keep Leftism afloat, but there will be a huge number of Right-Wingers in the next generation.
Only defective individuals rant on about either homos or heteros being something special. Get over it, Lucy, and get on with your life. You will be happier.

You are ultra sensitive about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back