Over 10,000 hours and still going.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Any gamers on this site? Looking to replace an aging gaming laptop? Might I humbly make a recommendation, based on personal experience?

About 5 years ago, I bought an ASUS GV75 gaming laptop. I paid around 1,300 dollars for it. I have, based on a very conservative estimate, over ten thousand hours of gaming on this thing. It's been to the shop a few times, but it's still going strong. They really build these things to last. In fact, I need to replace it soon because it simply can't handle many of the new games being released. It's that old. I'm wondering where I'll get the money. Does anyone know a rich widow I could hook up with?

Anyway, if you're in the market for a new laptop, check it out.

Any gamers on this site? Looking to replace an aging gaming laptop? Might I humbly make a recommendation, based on personal experience?

About 5 years ago, I bought an ASUS GV75 gaming laptop. I paid around 1,300 dollars for it. I have, based on a very conservative estimate, over ten thousand hours of gaming on this thing. It's been to the shop a few times, but it's still going strong. They really build these things to last. In fact, I need to replace it soon because it simply can't handle many of the new games being released. It's that old. I'm wondering where I'll get the money. Does anyone know a rich widow I could hook up with?

/----/ I spend the last 5 years reading Investors Business Daily and today I'm averaging a 37% return a year.

• Banned

/----/ I spend the last 5 years reading Investors Business Daily and today I'm averaging a 37% return a year.
I'm on disability and have no money for investing. So I play computer games. I also spend a lot of time reading. Not a lot you can do when you're disabled and broke.

In the past 5 years, you have spent over an entire year JUST playing on that.

Look at the bright side.

The more time he spends gaming, the less time he spends here

Look at the bright side.

This thread is simply a recommendation for a gaming laptop. Isn't it funny how our resident Leftist turns it into a personal attack?

Look at the bright side.

Ever hear of multitasking? LOL!

Multitask?
Hard to believe he can twiddle both thumbs at the same time
he cant

(actually, that's a joke I do. Stand around twiddling one thumb, and tell people I'm too lazy to twiddle both at the same time)

yes, will is a leftist....
OP, this is why everyone makes fun of you.

Look at the bright side.

Ever hear of multitasking? LOL!

Multitask?
Hard to believe he can twiddle both thumbs at the same time
he cant

(actually, that's a joke I do. Stand around twiddling one thumb, and tell people I'm too lazy to twiddle both at the same time)
/——/ As an evil rich Republican, I hire someone to twiddle thumbs for me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back