Over 50 Biden Administration Employees, 12 US Agencies Involved in Social Media Censorship Push: Documents

Well, because that is not the job of the Federal Government. Would you be ok with the Federal Government stopping people on the streets from saying such things?
The megaphone on the street is different.

People died due to this nonsense. I like that the government stepped in and fewer people died.

Glad to hear you are not bothered by it, since your attempt to make this whole thing about one person and not the Federal Government means you are one, so it is good you are comfortable with it

Epoch times is garbage. So is the OP

If anything was ever, in our nation's history, impeachment, and conviction worthy, it is certianly this.

An administration, clearly working, hand in glove, with the private sector, to violate the most cherished of all of the people's rights, the FIRST AMENDMENT of the Constitution.

They should be impeached and convicted. Not just the president, but the whole damned government, President, VP, and Speaker of the House. They should all be thrown the hell out.

Epoch times is garbage. So is the OP

So don't read Epoch Times, read it from the AP.

:rolleyes:

1662165098027.png

1662165165465.png

It is wrong to dismiss it out of hand.

If it turns out to be true it is very bad for the country, to put it mildly.
If.

I would rather first see it in a more reliable source than Epoch Times.

• Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as numerous failed fact checks.

If.

I would rather first see it in a more reliable source than Epoch Times.

• Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as numerous failed fact checks.
you have many now.

care to address the topic or source-bitch?

you have many now.

care to address the topic or source-bitch?
Source matters. If you choose a crap source expect to be called on it. You’d call me on it if I used Daily Kos. No need to call me bitch.

Source matters. If you choose a crap source expect to be called on it. You’d call me on it if I used Daily Kos. No need to call me bitch.
i said you were bitching, not calling you a bitch.

now - care to address the story that is here from AP and various other sources now, or are playing dodge ball friday night?

now - care to address the story that is here from AP and various other sources now, or are playing dodge ball friday night?
Still reading it.

Zookerfucker admitted it. You never saw that for cripes sakes?????????!!!!!!

Remember what a whistleblower is???.....they're coming out of the woodwork

Why can't you just call her a bitch? She is like most females here...hehehe

Lookin for trouble tonite

So don't read Epoch Times, read it from the AP.

:rolleyes:

View attachment 690874

View attachment 690877
Did you read the following part?

"Press release content from Globe Newswire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation."

AP re-printed a press release.

Democrats control the traditional, main stream media. The even control Gooogle, Facebook, etc.

Bullshit.
Epoch Times is more objective, factual, and honest than your old Main(lame) Stream Media propaganda sources.

Forum List

Back