Over and over I read Trump's defenders, in effect, justify their continued support.......

Do mean prosecute or persecute?

Sure. I lie now on then. Who doesn't?

I don't cheat and I have never stolen on purpose...but I did accidently steal razor blades once, but that was decades ago.

How did you find out?

Nah. Mostly white lies. And like I said the stealing was long ago and by accident.
I learn. See the Dems have taught us you just need to make shit up. Then look for a crime.

And even if it fails....taxpayers pay for the govt while the citizen goes bankrupt.

Its like the old days of Stalin Hitler

by stating the manifestly accurate observation, "Trump has not been convicted of a crime."

If he is, since I believe the 1/6 trial is first up, convicted in that case of the serious criminal charges brought against him (understanding he will appeal), is that a deal breaker for your support?

It's well understood his moral failings do not persuade you to reconsider him being worthy of the presidency. What about a criminal conviction?
I can only speak for myself here, but the reason I like Trump has little to do with whatever charges they could potentially convict him of.

I have no faith in the federal government or our electoral system. I'll probably still vote, but not with any real hope for change -- just a duty as a citizen. If Trump somehow becomes president again, I figure they'll either kill him or prevent him from doing much.

I just like Trump because he did accomplish some things I like and because he triggers the hell out of globalists and progressives.

I can only speak for myself here, but the reason I like Trump has little to do with whatever charges they could potentially convict him of.

I have no faith in the federal government or our electoral system. I'll probably still vote, but not with any real hope for change -- just a duty as a citizen. If Trump somehow becomes president again, I figure they'll either kill him or prevent him from doing much.

I just like Trump because he did accomplish some things I like and because he triggers the hell out of globalists and progressives.
His triggering them makes my day. A second win watching them implode is Priceless

All you have to do is look at the state of the country and voters would beg to have a criminal as president. That's how bad Biden has been.
The state of this country? This one that we (or at least I) am standing right now?

This country that just pulled off the nearly impossible "soft landing"?

This country where the job market is still blowing away expectation?

This country where the stock market is setting records as we speak?

The state of this one?

I do not believe Trump will be convicted. If he is put into prison, millions of Americans will join him there all done to us by Democrats. Democrats don't merely hate Trump, they hate intensely all of we who support him.

For example?

Taxpayers aren't citizens?

Can you be more specific as to what court case is like "Stalin Hitler"?

Keyword "specific".
I said you fucks were like Stalin and Hitler. Damn Lerner would be dsappointed in you. Now go practice destroting evidence.

You liberal shills have been crying since 2016. Most conservatives moved on years ago, unlike you emotionally fragile folks who can't let go. If Trump died tomorrow, conservatives would simply move to the next candidate, meanwhile you folks would riot to see who could piss on his grave first.
Anyone who pisses on that subhuman ape's grave deserves a medal.

Still bleeeeeve he loves you, don'tcha?

The state of this country? This one that we (or at least I) am standing right now?

This country that just pulled off the nearly impossible "soft landing"?

This country where the job market is still blowing away expectation?

This country where the stock market is setting records as we speak?

The state of this one?
So far, and I have asked over and over and more and more, precisely why do you credit Biden with such improvements in America?

Anyone who pisses on that subhuman ape's grave deserves a medal.

Still bleeeeeve he loves you, don'tcha?
For presidents the last thing I want from any of them are kisses or hugs. I expect them to know about the job they want. Biden does not understand the job he has. Trump proved he understood the job. save yuour kisses for Biden.

I do not believe Trump will be convicted. If he is put into prison, millions of Americans will join him there all done to us by Democrats. Democrats don't merely hate Trump, they hate intensely all of we who support him.
Basically. I think it comes down to the elites hating Trump, and then they manipulate Democrat voters into hating anyone that supports him.

Forum List

Back